new update sucks.

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

new update sucks.

Postby Tzshifter on Oct 18 2018, 5:28am

This new update sucks. It completely cleared my news tabs. And everything is so much smaller! I feel like I’m back on the iphone4. Fix this!
Tzshifter

Re: new update sucks.

Postby EnterDesign on Oct 18 2018, 5:44am

I personally enjoy this. on my phone settings I even make text smaller. It’s more compact and feels comfortable to me.
EnterDesign

Postby AWE-Aneko on Oct 18 2018, 6:10am

I agree. I’ve got the iPhone 6 Plus and now it’s like looking at old iPhone 3! Think it must be a glitch as I’m going to need glasses at this rate!
AWE-Aneko

Postby TheLady on Oct 18 2018, 10:38am

They tell me this is what they intended. I think it’s awful and hope they will reconsider.
TheLady

Postby -AnnaBelle- on Oct 18 2018, 10:47am

Yes they said this is what they intended the game to look like  nicer cleaner look lol.
They don’t care that we will go blind. If you guys don’t want insanely small font , better complain cause this is not a glitch and it won’t be changed
-AnnaBelle-

Postby [ATA]Caster on Oct 18 2018, 10:57am

Hey folks! We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the new look! Feel free to share screenshots of how the game looks on your screens. This will be very viable to our designers!
[ATA]Caster
Support

Postby DE0XYS on Oct 18 2018, 11:02am

[ATA]Caster wrote:Hey folks! We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the new look! Feel free to share screenshots of how the game looks on your screens. This will be very viable to our designers!

I’m unsure of how to send screenshots on forums.

So. The buttons are tiny (especially on iPhone X) you have to really stretch to reach certain areas.

Warring is now horrible. One slightly miss touch and you’ve either missed your chance to dump or you’ve gone somewhere you don’t want to

The load up screen is too big

The set up before was a lot better imo
DE0XYS

Postby [ATA]Caster on Oct 18 2018, 11:10am

DE0XYS wrote:
[ATA]Caster wrote:Hey folks! We really appreciate your feedback in regards to the new look! Feel free to share screenshots of how the game looks on your screens. This will be very viable to our designers!

So. The buttons are tiny (especially on iPhone X) you have to really stretch to reach certain areas.

Warring is now horrible. One slightly miss touch and you’ve either missed your chance to dump or you’ve gone somewhere you don’t want to

Just upload it to any image sharing service and post a link here. You can use tag [img] to post it in your message.
[ATA]Caster
Support

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Oct 18 2018, 11:35am

[ATA]Caster wrote:
DE0XYS wrote:

Just upload it to any image sharing service and post a link here. You can use tag [img] to post it in your message.

I find imgur to be the easiest. Paste an image into the site (or select upload and select the appropriate file), it'll upload. Go to the links bar near the top of the image that'll pop up, and select direct link (it'll end in .jpg or .png, or a similar extension). Copy and paste into the forums like so:
Code: Select all
[img]linkyoucopied.jpg[/img]

Alternatively, replace "img" with "imgfit" to make the pic fit to viewers' screen size (recommended).

Really, you just need a .jpg (or .png, or even .gif) link pasted between the img - /img sets of brackets. How you get a .jpg is up to you--like caster said, lots of image sharing sites are out there.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby slacknslack on Oct 18 2018, 3:17pm

The words are too small. I can hardly see anything. I am not young and this is definitely bad.
slacknslack

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion