Free way to finish final card mission

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Radagast, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Don't want to drop coin for 5 nobs? Still want to get a complete tarot card set for the future event? Annoyed you have an unaccomplissed mission in your Legends?

What's a player to do?

Farm quests for free nob drops.

Seems like you get a free nob drop about every 2-3 full unloads on your favorite quest. I was lucky and got my five in about a half day. Just used spies on eb during this time.

Good luck!

(Now devs, don't go lower the drop rate)

2. Is it worth it though?

3. That’s a question only you can answer.

4. Don't like p2p? Do quests all year with troops and then buy a ton of cheaper seals for the year at black Friday. I actually did that once a while ago, before I started this account.

5. Not really.

6. what do these cards do. Like whats the defense bonus.

7. The last card should be free,5 noobs?come on this bring no big profits to ata,its just pissing ppl off.
    Just make it free for once

8. Nothing in kaw is “worth it” remember that and you will be ahead of most

9. That depends on the free things that devs give.

10. If the free things cost you time and energy and sleep to attain them ...even if free and even if you can ...sell them ....still not worth it

11. I’ve grinded quests for seals so this is easily done.

12. I think a full set of cards opens a super premium eb or something in a couple event cycles. With my mountain of crystals (thank you devs) I hope to solo a couple.

13. I believe you can only get one set as of now. Not sure if they’ll release another series of side legends for another set. I hope so, I’ve already got all 6 cards. We will see.

14. Folks, just do the survey

15. The cards stack, some have cards from before. I am pretty sure there will be more cards gifted through various sources.

16. There are only 6 cards, but you can have multiples of each one. The EB in saga part 3 will take 1 of each 6 cards, so if you had 3 of each tarot card, you could run the EB 3 times.

17. Been doing quests on alts for a couple of months and im almost at 500 nobs right now.

18. Things must’ve really changed with quests then...I completed all quests and never got 5 nobs much less 500...

19. Seriously though. I can’t get nobs no matter how many quests I do

20. Goat try keep questing Under the Bridge over and over. I find that one drops more often of nobility. Each full bar there is chances to drop 1 or 2 nobility. Sometimes it’s non. Just be patience and will drop nobility. Other one I know also drop more often is Gates in Hell. I got most my pro banner when start playing this game from questing. It was worth doing questing before from reset account. There was a reset bonus and ally xtra slot. I got enough nobility last month for 1 seal. It’s possible to get nobility just need a patience. Good luck