Charms have ruined KaW. Change my mind️

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Charms have ruined KaW. Change my mind️

Postby SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke on Oct 12 2018, 2:28am

Poosang is panicking because he knows something will be done about the charms. Just rack off, come back later when u have something good to say, you clown.

I still think make charms enchantable to lvl 20-30. Most main accounts have enough to ug to these levels. I dont think the exploit alts can. You can still stack your charms with your cheap farming. But the stats wont be there to help you.

And i would much prefer to have the option to pay for these inside the app. All this money being thrown around behind closed doors arent helpful. Im all for winston driving around in a ferrari, im sick of people funding poosang’s peanut butter spread for his fantasy
SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Oct 12 2018, 2:38am

SiRIllISiFuIIlILoNGllIIStR0Ke wrote:Poosang is panicking because he knows something will be done about the charms. Just rack off, come back later when u have something good to say, you clown.

I still think make charms enchantable to lvl 20-30. Most main accounts have enough to ug to these levels. I dont think the exploit alts can. You can still stack your charms with your cheap farming. But the stats wont be there to help you.

And i would much prefer to have the option to pay for these inside the app. All this money being thrown around behind closed doors arent helpful. Im all for winston driving around in a ferrari, im sick of people funding poosang’s peanut butter spread for his fantasy


________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Oct 12 2018, 3:41am

___LaDyAsHx___ wrote:Musang, you are completely derailing the thread hun by making it personal.
Karma speaks on behalf of the majority of KAW. Charms are a serious problem and have taken the cash flow OUTSIDE of KAW, which in the end means that the Devs profit less and therefor care less about us and the game itself.

I couldn’t have said it better myself and I know the Devs are watching this thread, so please either contribute, support or even give constructive criticism but not what you’re doing right now.

I give you constructive suggestion for the OP which is part of the problem. First he got all his charms from the black market. I strongly against black market charms. I don’t participate in them. I strongly against all cheating in KAW. Devs knows this I filled up their support ticket.

Here are my suggestion to combat charms black market issue and to combat charms strength. For devs to fix everything cost time and money. They are in many project. They can’t changing every time some one cries.

First devs stop the trading stacks charms from different iP addresses

Second to combat charms strength and devs get their money back from changes. They need to make a pots that have to buy with nobs. For example a pots that cost 10 nobility each. Each hit of this pots bring opponent charms strength 5% stackable. So needs 20 hits to drop charms effect to 0%. This way devs make money. Developers need to make money for cry babies so that’s my opinion. I’m only responding to OP because he annoys me for mentioning my name on opening statement. He annoys me also for mentioning CR.
Last edited by ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Oct 12 2018, 4:30am, edited 2 times in total.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Karma on Oct 12 2018, 3:45am

Please leave the thread, Musang.

Postby Resilient_Ish on Oct 12 2018, 5:06am

Easy fix.

Cap charms at whatever BFE you have. Reduce stats given per charm by 100 times so it takes time and effort to fill up max charm bonus.That’ll keep trading still valuable. Also your own stats need to be a measurement towards how much charm/reward bonus you can get from showcase.

ATM gold hold no value as its no reason to upgrade or stack up in allies. In a osw the effects are no point in strips no point in farming enemy as charms rule, just collect your charms and stack em up.
The results are osw are pointless pretty much as gold is insignificant.

Main cornerstones in this game should be raw stats and BFA.
There’s no way in a war to hurt another player if you can’t remove their gold invested into static stats, BFA. BFA should be way superior over bonus from charms or bonus from equipment.

It’s a very simple a logic solution as most charm hoarders have bought their charms on the blackmarket or botted them with alts.

Those who have earned most charms in fair trading...congrats you have maxed out charms for a long time

Great ideas @ Karma

~ Ish
Resilient_Ish

Postby YA__BlackCenturion__FI on Oct 12 2018, 5:38am

Agree with Karma statement- attempt to please everyone is a first step to failure.
This issue is about bringing balance to game. If you can buy on black market charms to offset someones years of building account, it is wrong.
I am sure developers did not have in mind what we experience now, when they introduced charms. Converting early equipment made very insignificant changes to boost power. Recent more powerful equipment made it possible.
Winston, if you are looking for reasoning behind making unpopular to few decision of disarming or reducing power of charms decision here is one. Game become imbalanced, your obligation is to restore it.
Imbalance acquired on black market through exploits should not cause much concern.
From business point of view taking care of revenue generating segment is crucial for this business that is kaw to continue.
I work to make a living like most players. I treat kaw as entertainment. It does not rule my life. I spend on it like others spent on movie night out, concert, partying or any other form of entertainment. I expect relative fairness and balance in product I pay for. I guess I am your revenue source.
Then there are players like Musang. Priding themselves on not spending a dime, yet playing game. Good for him. We also need players like him, so this product attracts both spenders and not spenders. Non spenders would grow slower, yet they grow. They progress at slower pace. It is all important. But if you want keep incentives to spending group, players that are able to set 100 of alts on emulator on a single pc and exploit your design in a game need to be eradicated.
You can hunt them one by one, but you have no man power to do that. Changing global rules wipes out their exploit. That is your reasoning for a change.
Protect vital to game segment and keep spenders spending, so Musangs can free load. But make sure there is a balance. You want to be more powerful? Spend time or money but within game rules.
Charm mining, multiple alts run on emulators, stripping inactive clan mates from charms through illegal account sharing and black market economy will end if you remove or reduce functionality of charms. Restoring original design of bfa as a driving force of power past build complete stage.
You can’t really contain selling accounts for money on black market. But you certainly can control illegal charm exploit.
Make a decision, cause Black Friday is coming and we are all watching how you going to deal with this.
To me spending money on a tilted game is like trying to gamble on a rigged slot machine. Why would I do it?
YA__BlackCenturion__FI

Postby _Sinan_ on Oct 12 2018, 6:01am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
-SKyBot- wrote:We have so many of fantastic ideas here, only if the developers actually care to go through them and try to be more transparent regarding why they're still on a defensive stance against those exploits.Sadly, there's barely any interaction between devs and players even here in forums, which makes me doubt are they even concerned to work on it.

I'm actually in the forums multiple times a week and have read all of the suggestions in the post. Charms are certainly a known issue - it's been brought up in the forums and in various help tickets. There isn't a simple solution to the issue but it is something we are thinking through as a team. As previously mentioned by someone else in the thread, there is no solution that will keep everyone happy.

K.I.S.S. Just nerf furniture and charms and be done with it. Allowing trades was an obvious mistake and obvious exploit.

The moth spell is a creative idea but not a sound fix. This problem derives from a permanent exploit and requires more than a short term work around. Permanent exploits require permanent fixes.

Devs wint though. At most they will roll out some small stop gap and proclaim “We fixed it!”
_Sinan_

Postby Karma on Oct 12 2018, 6:03am

Yea. Good points @BlackCenturion

There will always be brackets of players and that is determined by how much people spend. Majority are none spenders. But because of the black market, none spenders in game can become invincible by acquiring charms.

I put my retirement on hold to see how this issue is dealt with. There are only a few of us who have big showcases, we are 1% of the population. Make these changes to cater for the 99%. Think about it though, this 1% hasn’t put a dime of money towards ATA for these showcases.

I’m debating whether or not to blitz premium ebs on the Black Friday weekend. Not necessarily to build bfa, but to generate gold towards the new lands (which will likely be next year at the earliest) but then, why should I bother if people can still continue pumping 70-80b into their showcase every event? You understand the scale of this right? My 330b gives 6.6b total bonus to my raw stats. 70-80b is 1.4-1.6b total bonus to raw stats, every 2 weeks. This is happening on a larger scale every event. I could drop build and still farm 95% of the ally lb.

Further proof that charms don’t balance the lb out, I don’t stand a chance against a bigger lb with the same bfe as me. I can try, and I’d be effective to a certain extent, but when some players have a raw stat bonus of 10b spy def, everyone might as well just quit. That player is invincible. Bfe and bfa are static bonuses, they do not fluctuate with your troop percentages. It’s like having offensive towers and defensive towers.

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Oct 12 2018, 6:49am

@BlackCenturion
You made great points, I won't quote it because then you gotta scroll too much to go down a page haha
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

Postby __pOoTiE_tAnG__ on Oct 12 2018, 1:04pm

Funny how this post is started by someone who spent a fortune on charms and now unhappy with result
__pOoTiE_tAnG__

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion