Money pit

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Money pit

Postby Dave on Sep 27 2018, 3:50am

sean893 wrote:
_-DeAtHdEaLEr-_ wrote:Money pit the hte clan ripped me off a couple of days ago because I dropped circles at wrong time . I sealed there and dropped 61 circles but they kicked me mid eb zta

You just pointed out your own mistake that you dropped circles at the wrong time, Death! I don't know the actual story, but I think it is justified that you got kicked out. The moment you break a clan rule that's deemed kick-worthy, how much you spend becomes irrelevant at this point!

And I just noticed you established a new clan, The farming money pit clan. And you posted on BananaQueen's wall that you're gonna farm them!

Personally, I also can't see how you would be able to put up a fight of one versus 18 unique, super-active people in that clan, stat-wise, active-wise, player's attacking strategy and strength in numbers.

A better move, if I may suggest is to just move on and let the issue die or resolve your issue peacefully with the clan member concerned! Remember this:

Never start a battle you cannot win!

Excellent advise here.
Dave

Postby Aradus on Sep 27 2018, 4:27am

_-DeAtHdEaLEr-_ wrote:Money pit the hte clan ripped me off a couple of days ago because I dropped circles at wrong time . I sealed there and dropped 61 circles but they kicked me mid eb zta

That’s why I just stick at my home clan, use everything here. Can’t trust many these days.
Aradus

Postby Majin_Venom on Sep 27 2018, 3:22pm

Oh man my Fujitsu Microwave Just Burn my 3 dolla pop corn  dammm u Fujitsu I will rally my Avengers team and build a bridge to glory before the rain comes.. or Pay up my pop corn..
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Majin_Venom on Sep 27 2018, 3:23pm

Money pit is OK.... needs more admin help that’s for sure...
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Vasilias on Sep 27 2018, 4:29pm

Majin_Venom wrote:Money pit is OK.... needs more admin help that’s for sure...

Can't deny that, though the admins do their best, they just need more manpower
Vasilias

Postby AZ___wArlDooMlwAr___TEC on Sep 27 2018, 8:47pm

Can you really be mad that you lost money at a clan called money pit? .... I don't really have an opinion either way, I been ther, times were had yada yada ... but still just saying
AZ___wArlDooMlwAr___TEC

Postby _-DeAtHdEaLEr-_ on Sep 28 2018, 3:26am

_-DeAtHdEaLEr-_

Postby Phantom on Sep 28 2018, 7:46am

Having been in and out of Money Pit since it was created I've never had a problem. If you use items at the wrong time (e.g. Items when they are closed in HTE or ZTA) or jump the queue you apologise and usually all is fine. Especially if you offer the droppers some form of recompense because that is screwing them over. (Especially if they've started dropping circles or dropped a seal)

If you used items at the wrong time and were polite about it you wouldn't get kicked. However if you are rude and start causing drama rather than just accepting you were in the wrong the admins have every right to kick you. Especially after several warnings.

Fun fact admins aren't customer service, being paid to endure insults etc being thrown. Just normal people who do this on top of a job or education. And likelihood is they won't be in the mood to have someone raging at them. Hence the rule of respecting admins and sealers, they do this in their free time.

If you go to a cinema and steal a reserved VIP seat then start cussing out staff when they ask you to move, cause problems and ignore warnings they have every right to kick you out. How is this any different?
Phantom

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 28 2018, 7:48am

Horrible clan
Tzshifter

Postby Charming_Charm_Farm on Sep 29 2018, 8:37pm

If tou dont follow cp and its rules then thats your issue. If you follow cp and rules and then kick then its thier issue. But sounds line you were at fault.

If you want advice on farming them.. Dont hit admins as they dont care. Hit randoms within clan. That will cause those scragglers to leave and not return. 90% of hte clans are fairies and have zero clue as to return hits so must just run away.
Charming_Charm_Farm

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion