Steal Glitch

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Steal Glitch

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Sep 18 2018, 10:30am

I noticed on my new iOS device for over 3 months now. When I steal sometimes on success says no plunder gain. I never notice this glitch on droids. Does anyone have same issue on stealing with iOS?
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Re: Steal Glitch

Postby oblachko on Sep 18 2018, 10:34am

Think it’s a Common thing
oblachko

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 18 2018, 10:34am

Pass go to collect 200
Tzshifter

Postby Original_Belladonna on Sep 18 2018, 10:40am

I thought you may have been referring to the glitch where it says someone is DTW yet another person can steal from them. Not sure about this glitch. I haven’t noticed it. I’ll keep an eye out though.
Original_Belladonna

Postby lntegration on Sep 18 2018, 10:41am

Original_Belladonna wrote:I thought you may have been referring to the glitch where it says someone is DTW yet another person can steal from them. Not sure about this glitch. I haven’t noticed it. I’ll keep an eye out though.

That’s intended it’s called build mechanics for different classes (hansel/hybrid/attack)
lntegration

Postby AfterLife_Falco_WoG on Sep 18 2018, 10:48am

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:I noticed on my new iOS device for over 3 months now. When I steal sometimes on success says no plunder gain. I never notice this glitch on droids. Does anyone have same issue on stealing with iOS?

It’s just a visual display error, you’re still gaining gold just won’t fit into the space allotted for the steal. I raised this concern to the devs a couple weeks ago and they said they working on a fix
AfterLife_Falco_WoG

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Sep 18 2018, 1:43pm

Thank you falco
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Slayerrr on Sep 18 2018, 2:17pm

I didnt see any glitches so far, only problem i had was with conecting
Slayerrr

Postby _Sinan_ on Sep 19 2018, 1:14pm

AfterLife_Falco_WoG wrote:
________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:I noticed on my new iOS device for over 3 months now. When I steal sometimes on success says no plunder gain. I never notice this glitch on droids. Does anyone have same issue on stealing with iOS?

It’s just a visual display error, you’re still gaining gold just won’t fit into the space allotted for the steal. I raised this concern to the devs a couple weeks ago and they said they working on a fix

This is the same BS explanation devs gave for the equipment bfe glitch.

And the devs stuck by their BS until a player went to the trouble to thoroughly test the glitch, prove beyond a doubt that it existed, and posted the evidence here in forums. Only then did the devs finally “figure out” the glitch and fix it.

Devs have always been and will forever be, incompetent.
_Sinan_

Return to Other KaW Discussion