Seriously

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by chad_da_king, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Stop complaining about what ifs at least you ppl didn't get screwed out of competing in the 1st place. I got ip banned for 2 hrs resulting in me missing war completely since I couldn't leave . Upon reporting I got disregarded by ata thanks for nothing.

Ip bans (temporary) as someone once explained to me in short (paraphrased ) everytime you connect to the server your IP is overlaid by another ip that's in the system this is to protect privacy I'm told its done by default. In extremely rare cases you can match with someone who's banned and you can't get into kaw ( like when server is down but it says ip banned.

I've been told by 1 that it was my own fault stop complaining and by another, (granted with respect thank you you know who you are I apologize for my brief rudeness out of anger) that ip bans don't work that way and it's not atas doing. If so then can someone explain how I've had 5 or so temporary ip bans (across 4 years and 2 devices) ranging from a few hrs to a day or 2 ... I've heard a few others who have come across it. I'm not claiming that only I got kicked out but I'm the only one I can speak for since I can't read the minds of every player.
    It makes sense if logically I lack technical skills but it can't be impossible that they have such precautions. I have an ss showing a fake apology about being caught by an ip ban but they can't do anything about it.
    This tells me 2 things that they know this happens on occasion.
    And the lack compassion about the fact that I moved and or cancelled irl affairs to compete in the biggest event, kaws Superbowl
    Before anyone asks yes I'm griping I have that right after being robbed
    No I'm not marginalizing others issue so please don't out of contempt use ur hardship to put me in my place. If you have your own issue related to this please share. But to those that it applies to don't cut me down because I don't share your issues I'm well aware everyone has them.
    I'm extremely angry but if anyone can legitimately tell me how the phenomenon works please share.
    Ik done is done but ik that if any of you warrers had been caught like this you'd be just as upset

2. You do realise unless you're using a VPN your IP should never match with someone who is IP banned right?

This sounds like a case of "I forgot to cast and want ATA to fix it for me"

3. Never happened to me once in 8 years over MANY accounts and phones. No offense intended, but for it to happen to you specifically multiple times, it sounds more like you aren’t giving the whole story about the legitimacy of our account. But that’s just speculation on my part.

4. And why would the ticket stooge act like he knew precisely what I was referring to if it's never happened before

5. Complain to Apple. You should know that complaining here (to ATA & stooges) will only bring you more ingame grief (seriously)