Devs baised

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tuxedo-Penguin, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Even if we weren’t hurt more by there being only 4 hours. We definitely deserved to be in the finals. We had our own struglles with smurfs and inactives / people leaking. The war against Pink was high-paced and definetely the hardest war we faced. Coco and I constantly had to change our plan in order to try and keep our control over pink. Had very good warrers both sides. Overall sides were pretty even once you looked down at who had more charms, etc. I am NOT saying devs didn’t mess up. They did, but we didn’t win due to their mistakes.

2. Pug coco and imp
    Awesome WCz
    Great job

3. Great War
    Lots of fun
    Both sides had issues
    Both teams did great
    Respect to all 

4. Yikes, devs have you so whipped that you’re agreeing with a garbage outcome that 99% of the people commenting think was rigged. Ata really has you mods on a tight leash with a choke collar LOL

5. Let's not forget the open ps on purple with no hidden ally spell that leaked 1.4k attacks! :^D

6. At the end of the day, reality is Lions won. The end

7. Pink protectors now have proof of Cyans moling. Pm for proof. Ty.

8. Doesn't moling happen every war?

9. Lets put things into perspective. Alough there was a fee mistakes from asw we was lucky to actually have one this year.

I was in the first round, despite losing and feeling a little bitter myself I realised that the thrill of war was an amazing experience. Right till the last min we battled knowing we was so close yet we could not jump the final hurdle.

I think despite the negative issues in asw we all came together and battled we all had a blast. Yes we also was let down mostly by players on our own teams.

I think there was lots of positives and I for one will start war more often.

I hope we can get more wars like this maybe bigger rosters than current EE also a two or 3 hour war would be fun

Rather than having a go at devs lets actually work together and throw ideas about on how to improve our war system

10. That’s what ASW is for bringing people together from all parts of KAW to work as a team and let’s remember guys this is a game, we were here to have fun. Thanks Again Cyan Lions Great War. And great work Pink Protectors a worthy adversary

11. Asw was awesome congrats cyan on the win, I think pug has it a bit wrong tho I think if another 20mins of war occurred pink team wins. Cyan was playing into pinks hands but again there wasn't another 20mins and cyan won :) so again congrats on win and guys from pink keep it classy both clans suffered because of delay. Ty Demon out :p

12. I was in the final. I have criticised the issues openly. I also have the right to say I had a great time warring. Was a close war and sadly our team had a few too many people not fully there.

Also I think I have a right to say I enjoyed myself even though the delay was a pain in the arse. Who do you think spent ages contacting the Devs trying to get a fix? That's right me. Caused a lot of stress on my end trying to prep for war not knowing what was going to happen as we weren't casted while trying to contact the Devs while it was still 5am for them.

If I had a good time I have a right to say so. Yes Devs made mistakes and people aren't happy about that, myself included. On the other hand I have faith in the new Devs as they are a committed bunch who have a load of great ideas for the future of kaw.

13. Support

14. Way to contradict this entire thread op

15. Agreed

16. Sorry my mind was changed

17. Gotchu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.