Devs baised

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tuxedo-Penguin, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why do you think cyan started out with bouns stats devs baised and they didnt do anything maybe they would have lost the first war not having those

2. Pink would had beaten them if there was no delay. Pink had more inactives since delay occoured, worst ASW ever.

3. I agree. The entire outcome of this years ASW’s has been altered due to this fiasco.

5. As much as I wanted pink to win (go team) the simple thing is we didn't. Yes the delay in the finals was a pain in the arse and yes the outcome MAY have been altered due to this but we don't know. We just need to accept cyan won. Was a close war and was good fun even if people on our side sucked at being active and skoing :lol:

6. Wont accept that

7. They just wanted cyan to win so could just copy and paste old banner

8. There are a lot of what if, yes. Understand both teams gave it good effort and it was a good war. Am I mad? Yes. I respect that it was amazing final war and it all boils down to cyan is the winner. Congrats to them and congrats to pink!!! Great job and thanks for the exciting war!

9. But maybe if they did'nt have the bonus we dont actually know if they would have made it past the first round

10. Funny how people blame cyan beating pink on the delay. But remember cyan suffered the same exact delay that pink did

11. We used, as a clan in our first war. 2-3 xstals max. Most of our top 20 have 4-6 xstals left. We didn’t win due to the bonuses.

12. Also, the four hour war hurt us more than pink. Every war they would use all of their xstals and blitz the enemy at the end. We had two less hours of repins. We had won all our other wars by maintaining control over our enemy for 4-5 hours. We had two whole less hours of repins. And no, pink was NOT in control at anypoint other than the last hour. Which they did EVERY OTHER WAR. The delay if anything gave them a better chance at winning. With two extra hours we would have been up by 10T easily rather than the 7T we were ahead by in the first three hours.

13. Yeah you only say that cause you won and I only say this cause I lost

14. Please don't. The delay hit us more then anything. And let's not forget the person that had accounts in both clans that wanted the cyans to win.

15. CONGRATS CYAN LIONS FOR THE WIN/)._./)

16. Bach you say that yet tangra alts were every where

17. Those alts was mains.

18. Yet you say those alt was mains which means they were alts

19. Yet you call them alts (those alt)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.