All star war is a huge flop.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tzshifter, Sep 2, 2018.

1. The strongest all star clan is ranked number 9 thats just pathetic. Shows how interested the top players are when it comes to war anymore. They’re so focused on getting better stats, and for what? They don’t use them or farm anyone. It’s just a race to see who can have the highest stats and they don’t even put them to use.

Also what’s with the 72, 73 players per clan? Couldn’t even have a full roster in each clan?

Edit: Not to mention I bet at least 25% of the top 10k LB is all alts.

2. The roster is off atm because one clan has two members with shattered swords and one clan has one member with a shattered sword.
    So rosters were even at the beginning, but those with shattered swords are currently just sitting in clan doing nothing.

3. Of course they’re alts. Wasn’t really a fair ASW all around, even from the first matchup.

4. Lovely thing that is. I was given a SS even after doing over 100 fail actions ez in the war.

Asked support to check logs, they sent a copy paste reply and closed the ticket. Didn't even bother to check the logs or read my message.
    Typical ATA incompetence.

5. We had an intentional leak in mine and no such punishment was given. I'll send feedback about your issue.

6. Delay hit pink protectors harder then cyans, way more couldn't make it to the new time. Pathetic.

7. Can Devs please issue the calculation spreadsheets used to make 8 balanced clans?

It’s obvious that the charms vs build Logarithm is incorrect even though it’s been stated in Forums that it was.

How can an account ranked #3 lose an attack on an account ranked #13? The worse indication was the attack build #3 was full and the Hansel #13 sko’d 5 secs later so must have been low.

8. 11% bonus...
    As for huge flop you give too much credit

9. Was a clan given an 11% bonus and others didn't? Just to clarify ..

10. Clarify and ATA is like vinegar and oil...
    It doesn’t mix well.
    There will be no straight answer.
    Another thread has already been locked over its accuracy.

11. At the start of the war cyan had a clear advantage. Last year they unlocked ebs to get clan bonuses. Do I think it's fair, no. But it is what it is.

12. It is what is? How insightful
    Do tell when ATA explains that it is.

13. Valk, was in that one with ya. A definite let down and of course, nothing done about it. It's amazing how something that happens once a year, and this year it was late which begs the question did ATA even have it on it's radar, mess something up so badly an event which is a tradition. Oh well, happy KAW'ing all.

14. No it's because this game sucks anymore and a lot is quitting.

15. Aye, saw you light them up a few times, was a pleasure warring with you.

16. Very few EE warriors are still around. They gave up on this game and packed up and left.
    The spiral continues downwards. 74 vs 74 from the days of 200 vs 200. The math is truth.

17. Hey don’t forget it was a bad weekend for USA. Labor Day weekend. A lot of ppl traveling.

18. That must surely be why each year ASW shrinks. How many Labour Day weekends in the States. We have just the one. Its not an exclusive long weekend to the USA only. My 1st time was ASW 3 when ppl were turned away and now it’s 35% full.

Could it be all those ppl who were fed up with wars and no action and quit over last 2-3yrs?