Appropriate Tiered Rewards for Legends

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Appropriate Tiered Rewards for Legends

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 26 2018, 8:18pm

Does everyone else have tens of thousands of Abyssal, Hoarfrost, Highland,and Lowland tokens ? I do. I’m just spinning an idea here about the legends rewards. Thinking that while there are clans running rotation on lower tier ebs and clans doing premium ebs the rewards should be for just that....top tier ebs should only get the top tier rewards. Meaning top tier ebs only give the Osmon and higher if offered. I’m amassing a crap ton of the lower tokens that I won’t be using...ever again.

Another idea for these tokens would be trading them and or gifting them. Yes devs could say something about alt abuse but what isn’t in kaw ? Either way something needs to be dealt with about appropriate rewards. I’d like to hear what the community has to say.

Please stay on topic or you will be asked to leave.

Thanks
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Re: Appropriate Tiered Rewards for Legends

Postby WonderWeasle on Aug 26 2018, 8:30pm

Please ask me to leave....thanks. Say hi to yur mam for me!!!! 
WonderWeasle

Postby XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI on Aug 26 2018, 8:53pm

WonderWeasle wrote:Please ask me to leave....thanks. Say hi to yur mam for me!!!! 

#NotMyMom

:|

#iPhone
XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI

Postby XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI on Aug 26 2018, 9:37pm

XIXXIIX_monkey-poo_IXIIXXI

Postby -lIlllIlx_Koi_xlIlIIlI- on Aug 26 2018, 9:48pm

You can sell ,rebuild until tokens are gone. Begging for rewards simply because you choose to pay for free stuff is exactly the cause for the decline in decent gameplay. Your request serves no other purpose than to increase a gap in player size
-lIlllIlx_Koi_xlIlIIlI-

Postby Blue_Eyez_White_Dragon on Aug 26 2018, 10:27pm

Can always be used to change build down the line
Blue_Eyez_White_Dragon

Postby QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer on Aug 27 2018, 1:27am

I think at this point in time, the Lowland and Highland tokens should be allowed to be gifted. Due to the fact that one week playing this game you should be very close to HLBC anyways, for new accounts that should be pretty easy and a weeks boost isn’t uncalled for and gives us something to do with our tokens.

At most the LL tokens are worth a few mil each and aren’t overly worth our time collecting. HL a bit less so, as they can be worth 233m to the right builder/destroyer.

HF and above however are still worth 1b per token if used correctly and as previously mentioned, build and destroy for money back. If you have 1000 tokens that’s 1T gold you’re not making use of.

Tl;dr

LL and HL support,
HF and above no support.
QLDer_ProudAussie_QLDer

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 28 2018, 10:00am

Yeah ok I agree about that. Should be able to something with them

Postby chad_da_king on Aug 28 2018, 11:21am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yeah ok I agree about that. Should be able to do something with them

Fully displays your ignorance about super obvious facts. You believe you can lack basic knowledge and still bandwagon ambush Stacy
chad_da_king

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 28 2018, 11:27am

chad_da_king wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yeah ok I agree about that. Should be able to do something with them

Fully displays your ignorance about super obvious facts. You believe you can lack basic knowledge and still bandwagon ambush Stacy

What the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING about op? Does this thread have anything to do with what you’re talking about? I don’t think so. You are warned stay on topic or be asked to leave.

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion