Appropriate Tiered Rewards for Legends

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Domo, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Is the amount of gold worth it ?

2. I think build tokens should open, or upgrade any building or land. The upgrades/lands should have different costs. Rewarding tokens should be by eb tier strength and the amount of actions done.
    For Example: a 100mcs player that does 500 actions in a 4 hr top tier eb should receive 75-100% of a given maximum amount,
    And a 4.5bcs player jumping and only hitting 15-20 actions, should only receive 1-5% of that given maximum

That's my idea about build tokens only!

3. It’s a good idea but I think that would hurt a lot of clan that don’t have the members to finish the top tier ebs. It would practically eliminate clan hoping.

4. Speeds up growth so yes cuz it creates more plunder.

5. So you drop buildings and get free gold. Then rebuild or completely change build what ever your heart desires.

You can run a crux chest and clan hop to complete legends faster. If you was to xtal while using active plunder spells (25% prolific) (BR 5%-13) (Crux Silver (100% gold 200%) any or all, you will make max items every eb. Building a stack of other tokens.

Trading them would imo be a bad idea. People will just build massive alts and upgrade fast. No one wants too see an account grow instantly.

6. Ok Dave you went all wonky in the middle. Thread really isn’t about crux, br, and max items.

Yes I’d like my account to grow instantly. Like bang boom.

7. Regarding wanting your account to grow instantly, if everyone maxed out and suddenly became equal growth minus spending levels, people tend to become disenfranchised with the game, or “bored” in those periods.

This is why we kept getting additional lands, tiers, etc. while stop gaps have been searched for. This isn’t a KaW-specific issue. Even games like WoW regularly increase their level cap even when introducing new content besides aforementioned leveling.

8. Bump. Look one thread down

9. Support this original idea you had, Domo. 

You don’t get that much gold when destroying buildings, so trading them out or gifting them would be useful. :)

10. Add more levels of each building say going from 10 to 30 upgrades per building in each lands

11. That’s also a good idea, verong. :)

12. What’s wrong with that?
    Stronger can’t hit lower so build your way up like everyone else.

13. There you go Already posted a thread for tokens