revamp to event system

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kalthrac, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Hey folks. I had an idea that struck me recently regarding events. A while back, I heard someone say “I got my 40k so now I can relax and wait for the next one”.

There are a lot of people suggesting more
    reward tiers are offered but I have a better solution. Way back in the day I remember the dragon egg hunt and how each level of reward was based off of what top percentile collector you were in. So there wasn’t just a top 10, 50, and 100 levels but it was all extensive beyond to top 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, so on.

With this, people couldn’t merely quickly get to their goal and sit back but they had to keep working through the entire event to get the reward tier they wanted.

I say that to promote more gameplay during these events the developers re-initiate this into the legends system and thereby eliminate the issue many players face when they reach cap and can’t progress any further. This will benefit all tiers of players and provide a dynamic field of competition motivating players to consistently play throughout the entire course of an event rather just until they hit their goal.

With goal benchmarks constantly changing, all players will have to keep up with the curve lest they fall behind.

Also to make the devs like this more, with dynamic tier levels, people will be more prone to spending money on the game to boost their ranking. Who doesn’t like money?

With that said, I say it is necessary this be implemented into the game for the benefit of everyone.

Thank you.
    -Kal

2. Yeah lets make the game even more pay to win with TNK lol

3. Think you should keep your ideas to your self

4. I don’t think there are enough active players to even fill a top 5,000

5. You do realize events today are b2b right? And that your stats or how much your spend on premium ebs determine how well you do in events these days.

Having a tier 60k (for example) means more equipment, which means the equipment below it get weaker or the ones above it get stronger OR they all get nerfed (which won't happen).

I don't see the point of this if (as mentioned) this game doesn't have enough actives to complete for a top 5k.

No support.

6. Hello there, Kalthrac. I have just read your forum idea post!

I understand that you would want to suggest extensive reward tiers to motivate players a lot more to reach higher goals!

I can support the implementation of Top 500, but not more than that! I have just checked my leaderboard, and currently ranked 8K in 11k Bloodstained Fingernails, I simply feel a lot more players are needed to make the competition a lot more intense. 8,000 players seems too less to me!

But then again, I have no genuine idea of what drives them to hunt for the top rewards, although I do know my own reasons for my motivation to hit a 15k reward tier!