Issues Regarding the Current Event

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Issues Regarding the Current Event

Postby Choccy on Jul 18 2018, 3:05pm

Hello dear KaWmunity!

With the release of the current event there has been a couple of issues/glitches. The dev team are currently working on fixing them, so please be patient.

Some players have been experiencing an issue where the event item is named "Unknown - Reopen game" and where the event equipment that is rewarded is not being shown. This is just a visual glitch, and can be fixed by completely reinstalling the game.

There's another glitch where the game crashes when trying to open the event chests. The devs are working on fixing this issue.

If you've any other issues related to the release of the latest event please let us know/report to support. This thread is only meant for issues related to the current event.
Last edited by Choccy on Jul 18 2018, 3:15pm, edited 2 times in total.
Choccy

Re: Issues Regarding the Latest Event

Postby Arizona_TDT on Jul 18 2018, 3:08pm

I noticed an issue, when I received my usual xtal gift, I got 3 xtals instead of the standard 5 I have been receiving, I usually enjoy consistency so receiving 5 xtals would be best for my OCD.
Arizona_TDT

Postby Choccy on Jul 18 2018, 3:14pm

Arizona wrote:I noticed an issue, when I received my usual xtal gift, I got 3 xtals instead of the standard 5 I have been receiving, I usually enjoy consistency so receiving 5 xtals would be best for my OCD.

That's not an issue I guess. The xtal gift is not a consistent thing (even though it has happened quite often lately), so the number of xtals may differ from time to time.
Choccy

Re: Issues Regarding the Current Event

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 18 2018, 4:30pm

I want a free seal
Tzshifter

Postby HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT on Jul 18 2018, 4:56pm

Choccy wrote:
Arizona wrote:I noticed an issue, when I received my usual xtal gift, I got 3 xtals instead of the standard 5 I have been receiving, I usually enjoy consistency so receiving 5 xtals would be best for my OCD.

That's not an issue I guess. The xtal gift is not a consistent thing (even though it has happened quite often lately), so the number of xtals may differ from time to time.

I've noticed at the beginning of an event you receive 3 xstals, alternately, every friday when NK is open, you receive 5 xstals. I think you will find that to be pretty consistant.
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT

Postby THE-GUY on Jul 18 2018, 7:53pm

I still see a 1 but no rewards and I'm on Android
THE-GUY

Postby Paradiso on Jul 18 2018, 11:12pm

Arizona wrote:Idk man, it seems like everybody is calling everybody else gay now. The only time that word can be used now is if you see 10 guys all standing in a line. Each has their ​ in the ass of the guy infront of him and they're all marching around and chanting "I want the ​. Give me the ​. I want the ​" and even then, one of them will likely say "Hey man, take it easy". (Not that this has happened to me before :/...)

Can we take a moment and appreciate the eloquent wording of this statement?
Paradiso

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on Jul 18 2018, 11:52pm

Arizona must be confused. That errr.. well described scenario happens on kaw ALL the time.

And regarding those issues, when the hell are the Devs gonna fix the Kaw loading screen lag? It takes me sooooooo long to log in that I don’t even bother most of the time.
Fix it or I will scream at you in german and make you feel like the inferior species you are, apes.
-_ARTEMISIA_-

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Jul 19 2018, 5:46am

Haft to take a wild guess & say this issue is a iOS problem. I won't say my alt count, but I'm Droid & they all had none of those issues.
XxXbatdogXxX

Postby golthar on Jul 19 2018, 8:27am

And coming up on 8 months I haven’t been able to see details on trade offers.

Thanks for making the fresh new content buggy and inaccessible and never fixing it
golthar

Return to Other KaW Discussion