Issues Regarding the Current Event

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Choccy, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Hello dear KaWmunity!

With the release of the current event there has been a couple of issues/glitches. The dev team are currently working on fixing them, so please be patient.

Some players have been experiencing an issue where the event item is named "Unknown - Reopen game" and where the event equipment that is rewarded is not being shown. This is just a visual glitch, and can be fixed by completely reinstalling the game.

There's another glitch where the game crashes when trying to open the event chests. The devs are working on fixing this issue.

If you've any other issues related to the release of the latest event please let us know/report to support. This thread is only meant for issues related to the current event.

2. Re: Issues Regarding the Latest Event

I noticed an issue, when I received my usual xtal gift, I got 3 xtals instead of the standard 5 I have been receiving, I usually enjoy consistency so receiving 5 xtals would be best for my OCD.

3. Re: Issues Regarding the Latest Event

That's not an issue I guess. The xtal gift is not a consistent thing (even though it has happened quite often lately), so the number of xtals may differ from time to time.

4. I want a free seal

5. Re: Issues Regarding the Latest Event

I've noticed at the beginning of an event you receive 3 xstals, alternately, every friday when NK is open, you receive 5 xstals. I think you will find that to be pretty consistant.

6. I still see a 1 but no rewards and I'm on Android

7. Can we take a moment and appreciate the eloquent wording of this statement?

8. Arizona must be confused. That errr.. well described scenario happens on kaw ALL the time.

And regarding those issues, when the hell are the Devs gonna fix the Kaw loading screen lag? It takes me sooooooo long to log in that I don’t even bother most of the time.
    Fix it or I will scream at you in german and make you feel like the inferior species you are, apes.

9. Haft to take a wild guess & say this issue is a iOS problem. I won't say my alt count, but I'm Droid & they all had none of those issues.

10. And coming up on 8 months I haven’t been able to see details on trade offers.

Thanks for making the fresh new content buggy and inaccessible and never fixing it