ToddStillLuvsBacon’s retirement thread

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ToddStillLuvsBacon, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayweather

2. SUPPORT ...Mayweather is the ToddBacon of boxing :p

3. I think McGregor is probably the more accurate comparison. The guy with the big mouth who can’t back it up? Yeah that’s the Todd of Boxing for sure.

4. ...and you're the De La Hoya of KAW (actual pic of de la hoya)

McGregor is UFC GOAT makes ev1 butthurt and has fun doing it, worth 140$ mil. ....ill take that 

BOO-YAY!!!!!

5. It’s now July 5th.....and the USA is still better

Ka-boom boom

6. :roll: Why must you folks persist in feeding the troll?

7. You said you hated America in your last thread. You should make up your unpatriotic mind

8. Follow your own advice .....Might want to ask your mother that same question

....."why yes wolfie69's mother i will have a second helping 

9. USA isnt perfect lotta messed happennings going on here, sometimes i hate whats going on here ....still better then everywhere else (lets face it humans are just messed up to begin with)

10. :roll: You've lost whatever edge you thought you had Toad.

11. So i had one but lost it?? Lol ....not what youve claimed in the past thanks for finally admitting it loser

...never ever tried to impress you and youre the last person ild ever want approval from, if i ever did get your approval ild see it as a sign that im living my life wrong lol youre an insecure wanna be and always have been, grow a set and try to gain some real world skills you failure lol

12. ...gonna eat your moms poo now (taste like loser son)

Wheres your buddy jam at?? ...ahhh thats right i made him drop build and quit (almost forgot about that) lol

13. You have me confused with someone else....never said I hated the land I love..

14. Mom's been dead for 10 years now..Enjoy sucking dust Pooie.

15. My condolences (lol)

.....just came back from the cemetary, since i cant eat her poo i fertalized her grave with my poo, afterwards i spread my ass cheeks and wiped my brown eye on her headstone 

16. BOO-YAY!!!!!

17. Follow your own advice wolfie ...you should know better by now.

The following is advice i used to give out all the time and youve heard it before ...people still ignore it just like you did.

"Once youve engaged with me youve already lost ...think twice" -ToddBacon

18. Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody wang chung tonight.

19. The Circle Of Life ....DOUBLE BOO-YAY!!!!!

20. You thought you had,not any one else. And never had anyone I know drop build & quit. Just the facts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.