RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby -k_e_n- on Jun 30 2018, 10:08pm

Me as being a returning player in Kaw i see this Game has a lot to change. And i didnt know how to begin with my Kingdom build, i see lot of players has a massive charms and i cant hit em. Maybe The Devs will give some bonus to the player who stop playing kaw for a year and playing kaw back again active! And i seee this Game will be in demand in the other year. To my fellow returning player this is not THE END!!
-k_e_n-
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 3 2013, 5:22am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby Quote on Jun 30 2018, 10:19pm


Quote
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mar 5 2011, 4:19pm

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby BionicMan on Jun 30 2018, 11:55pm

The developers have already said plenty of times that if you message them on their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram and Twitter you will receive a full complement of charms and furnishings to help returning players catch up
BionicMan
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Mar 7 2017, 12:49am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby nath1501 on Jul 1 2018, 2:43am

Yeah this is true happened to me
nath1501
 
Posts: 19
Joined: May 7 2014, 2:37am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby Flavour_Danger on Jul 1 2018, 3:53am

BionicMan wrote:The developers have already said plenty of times that if you message them on their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram and Twitter you will receive a full complement of charms and furnishings to help returning players catch up


Wait is this a real thing?
Flavour_Danger
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Oct 31 2016, 5:40am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ on Jul 1 2018, 4:36am

-k_e_n- wrote:Me as being a returning player in Kaw i see this Game has a lot to change. And i didnt know how to begin with my Kingdom build, i see lot of players has a massive charms and i cant hit em. Maybe The Devs will give some bonus to the player who stop playing kaw for a year and playing kaw back again active! And i seee this Game will be in demand in the other year. To my fellow returning player this is not THE END!!


Reward ppl for being inactive pffft
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Jul 14 2013, 5:34am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby Jackson on Jul 1 2018, 6:27am

Flavour_Danger wrote:
BionicMan wrote:The developers have already said plenty of times that if you message them on their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram and Twitter you will receive a full complement of charms and furnishings to help returning players catch up


Wait is this a real thing?

No lmao
Jackson
 
Posts: 4456
Joined: Sep 12 2013, 8:12am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby -k_e_n- on Jul 1 2018, 7:13am

How Bout the 120days active achievement should give a reward? I will loved it till make it 365 will do
-k_e_n-
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 3 2013, 5:22am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby WonderWeasle on Jul 1 2018, 7:44am

#timetolockthisthread
WonderWeasle
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Jun 18 2012, 3:25am

Re: RETURNING PLAYER OF KAW IS DEAD!!

Postby AshtonRocks on Jul 1 2018, 9:21am

WonderWeasle wrote:#timetolockthisthread


support
AshtonRocks
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Aug 19 2014, 9:15pm

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests