Guess that KaW Pet [New Forum Game]

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guess that KaW Pet [New Forum Game]

Hi everyone, welcome to a new thread. You're probably wondering about the rules and what this thread will entale.

Well today you will get to see a continuation of my artistic talent.

Today, I draw KaW. It rhymed, purposefully.

Anyway, guess this pokemon.

~Kas

2. Your mom

3. Not only am I disappointed to find out that you are not the real Eagle.

I am also disappointed in your attempt at comedy.

This artwork deserves more than your atrocious comparison between the woman that gave birth and raised me to a something that belongs in the Louvre.

Leave my sight, you do not belong where true artists reside.

4. No u

5. Hmmm...nice long neck.....strong legs.....your mom?!

6. I formally apologize for my clan mates lack of quantum intelligence.

In the famous words of Rick:
    I'm sorry, Morty. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come and I needed those seeds real bad, and I had to give them up just to get your parents off my back, so now we're gonna have to go get more adventures. (excitedly looks down upon him, telling him about their future adventures) And then we're gonna go on even more adventures after that, Morty and you're gonna keep your mouth shut about it, Morty, because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important, and they'll tear us apart, Morty but if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you're gonna be part of them, and together, we're gonna run around, Morty. We're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty. We're the only friends we've got, Morty. It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty. Rick and Morty forever and forever. Morty's things. Me and Rick and Morty running around, and Rick and Morty time. All day long, forever. All a hundred days. Rick and Morty forever 100 times. Over and over, rickandmortyadventures.com. All 100 years. Every minute, rickandmorty.com.

7. is dat a saedagorn

8. no it’s OP’s mom ...unless his moms a sea dragon

9. lol

...I think it’s a very poorly drawn t-Rex, a female one (his mother)

10. It’s not a bunchie, disappointing.

11. There's Todd, was wondering where he went. Sick new alt. Wonder how long it'll last with a name like that.

12. You seem really smart and funny. I’m confident that with your further estute observations and scientific analysis we’ll be able to get this thing fleshed out. Thanks for being a productive & caring member of the KAWmunity ...I’m recommending you for VK (along with OP’s mother)

~poo-finger

13. Legit Todd, do you have to ruin all of my joke threads?

Don't you have something better to do?

14. ?? You seem obsessed with this todd fellow??

15. Look I don't care who you say you are but you are following his naming scheme.
    No idiot would just start following his stupid alt naming convention.

But hey, I suppose it would be smarter to act like you don't know who Todd is. This way you can pretend you haven't evaded forum ban several thousand times.

Whatever.

16. Oh I know who he is. He’s the fellow that eats your mother’s poo. I’m just saying you seem obsessed wit him. He wasn’t the first one to troll your weak thread but you’re blaming him for the thread not getting any traction or positive feedback or feedback you were looking for. js

~poo-finger

17. He doesn't eat anyone's poo. He just says he does. It doesn't mean anything really. It's neither insulting or funny, I feel.

It's actually quite the opposite. The guy has the adacity to come onto any thread I create and flame me for no reason. It started several years ago, I never paid it any mind but recently he has started getting more obnoxious. It has also resulted in more of his accounts getting banned though so... Win, win for me lol.

He wasn't the first but he is probably the one who pushes the hatred to an extent that shouldn't be crossed. Yeah that makes sense. He makes things personal, I don't really care enough to go out of my way to make someone feel miserable.

My threads never received incredible positive feedback, I'd mostly only ever get that on my wall, pm but some rare supports or "haha's".

Yeah those were the days.

Look poo, I'm going to put this past me. I'm going to reiterate that I don't care who you are but I'm glad you're no longer referring to yourself as Tod with two d's. I think this is a growing process.

I'm glad you're acting more adult-like, really.

18. Sooo......the right answer is.....your mom

19. Ding ding ding! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.