The Tragedy of the Forums

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: The Tragedy of the Forums

Postby Kasama on Jun 14 2018, 12:45pm

I don't know what year you think this is, Todd.

But it ain't 2004, your mother jokes died after that white chicks movie...

Kasama

Postby MH-Caedis on Jun 14 2018, 12:56pm

TwilightAssassin wrote:

How many times did you reread your pathetic excuse of a comeback there? Just making sure there are no grammatical errors for fear of irony, am I right?

Also, props for using your main for this one, and not having monkey try clap back, then you agree with “them”. Tbf when you did that the first time, I just knew that your ​ retreated into your pelvis years ago. Nice try tho buddy.

The fact that you think Monkey is my alt proves just how much of an idiot you are.

Go crawl back into whatever Assisted Living Facility you came out of. Someone with a learning disability as severe as yours shouldn’t interact with normal people; you’ll just get bullied.

Please, you’re significantly out of your league here, Twilight. It appears that whatever forum “reputation” you think you used to have is far smaller than what actually existed. I understand that thinking you’re important on a 9+ app forum is the only thing that stops you from ending it all, but for God’s sake, man, you need to find something else to give your pathetic life meaning. Trying to relive your glory days as some kind of “elite keyboard warrior” is just hilarious to watch, bud.

I tried to be nice the first time I told you that you’re bad at this and should try harder. Maybe that was you trying harder. Response still only rates a weak 3 out of 10.

Ya cuck



~~Caedis
Last edited by MH-Caedis on Jun 14 2018, 1:22pm, edited 2 times in total.
MH-Caedis

Postby Kasama on Jun 14 2018, 1:17pm

Forumer to forumer, real quick.

False quoting is bannable, Caedis.
Kasama

Postby TwilightAssassin on Jun 14 2018, 1:20pm

Caedis wrote:
TwilightAssassin wrote:

How many times did you reread your pathetic excuse of a comeback there? Just making sure there are no grammatical errors for fear of irony, am I right?

Also, props for using your main for this one, and not having monkey try clap back, then you agree with “them”. Tbf when you did that the first time, I just knew that your ​ retreated into your pelvis years ago. Nice try tho buddy.

The fact that you think Monkey is my alt proves just how much of an idiot you are.

Go crawl back into whatever Assisted Living Facility you came out of. Someone with a learning disability as severe as yours shouldn’t interact with normal people; you’ll just get bullied.

Please, you’re significantly out of your league here, Twilight. It appears that whatever forum “reputation” you think you used to have is far smaller than what actually existed. I understand that thinking you’re important on a 9+ app forum is the only thing that stops you from ending it all, but for God’s sake, man, you need to find something else to give your pathetic life meaning. Trying to relive your glory days as some kind of “elite keyboard warrior” is just hilarious to watch, bud.

I tried to be nice the first time I told you that you’re bad at this and should try harder. Maybe that was you trying harder. Response still only rates a weak 3 out of 10.

Ya cuck



~~Caedis

I don’t recall any forum reptutations being brought up? But anyhow, just your need to turn this thread into you attempting to troll and bring disabilities into this shows what you are. Someone who feels the only way to impress people is by trying to be funny and by attempting to victimise others. Unlucky buddy.

I mean, ah so many IQ points! I’m so scared 
TwilightAssassin

Postby MH-Caedis on Jun 14 2018, 1:22pm

Kasama wrote:Forumer to forumer, real quick.

False quoting is bannable, Caedis.

Appreciate it. I was unaware. It’s been corrected.

~~Caedis
MH-Caedis

Postby Kasama on Jun 14 2018, 1:25pm

Anyway we're talking about intelligence amd stuff right?

The smarter person would of realised long ago how little an internet argument matters.

Besides, anyone from the fan fict district is special in their own right.

I'm kidding, op.

Seriously though fan fiction was terrible.
Kasama

Postby MH-Caedis on Jun 14 2018, 1:32pm

TwilightAssassin wrote:
I don’t recall any forum reptutations being brought up? But anyhow, just your need to turn this thread into you attempting to troll and bring disabilities into this shows what you are. Someone who feels the only way to impress people is by trying to be funny and by attempting to victimise others. Unlucky buddy.

I mean, ah so many IQ points! I’m so scared 

Oh my, it appears I’ve hit a nerve here!

Tell me, was I right? Did you get bullied often? Is that why you like forums on the internet? Anonymity? You can say what you like and you’re judged only on the content of your post and not your appearance or your physical attributes?

If that’s the case, I’ll give you two pieces of life changing advice:

First, get some thicker skin, mate. You’re never gonna get over that chip on your shoulder if you don’t build some calluses around it.

And second, if you’re going to try and use the forums to supplement your feelings of... inadequacy, you should probably get better at it.



~~Caedis
MH-Caedis

Postby MH-Caedis on Jun 14 2018, 1:37pm

Kasama wrote:Anyway we're talking about intelligence amd stuff right?

The smarter person would of realised long ago how little an internet argument matters.

Besides, anyone from the fan fict district is special in their own right.

I'm kidding, op.

Seriously though fan fiction was terrible.

Kasama, you’re right. I respectfully bow out of this “argument.”

Fighting with someone who’s learning disabled isn’t a fair fight, anyways. I should be ashamed of myself for taking advantage of his glaring insecurities.



~Caedis
MH-Caedis

Postby _-GUNNER-_ on Jun 14 2018, 2:13pm

I feel like osw threads got killed when every single one brought up someone cheating, (which is common knowledge) then the thread would have to get locked/cleaned up and then eventually graveyarded after so many infractions.
_-GUNNER-_

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on Jun 14 2018, 2:22pm

It's simple mods killed forums ....sure they declined with player numbers but the overmoderation of forums from teenage mods on a power trip accelerated the decline.
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion