The Tragedy of the Forums

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TwilightAssassin, Jun 14, 2018.

1. I don't know what year you think this is, Todd.

But it ain't 2004, your mother jokes died after that white chicks movie...

2. The fact that you think Monkey is my alt proves just how much of an idiot you are.

Go crawl back into whatever Assisted Living Facility you came out of. Someone with a learning disability as severe as yours shouldn’t interact with normal people; you’ll just get bullied.

Please, you’re significantly out of your league here, Twilight. It appears that whatever forum “reputation” you think you used to have is far smaller than what actually existed. I understand that thinking you’re important on a 9+ app forum is the only thing that stops you from ending it all, but for God’s sake, man, you need to find something else to give your pathetic life meaning. Trying to relive your glory days as some kind of “elite keyboard warrior” is just hilarious to watch, bud.

I tried to be nice the first time I told you that you’re bad at this and should try harder. Maybe that was you trying harder. Response still only rates a weak 3 out of 10.

Ya cuck



~~Caedis

3. Forumer to forumer, real quick.

False quoting is bannable, Caedis.

4. I don’t recall any forum reptutations being brought up? But anyhow, just your need to turn this thread into you attempting to troll and bring disabilities into this shows what you are. Someone who feels the only way to impress people is by trying to be funny and by attempting to victimise others. Unlucky buddy.

I mean, ah so many IQ points! I’m so scared 

5. Appreciate it. I was unaware. It’s been corrected.

~~Caedis

6. Anyway we're talking about intelligence amd stuff right?

The smarter person would of realised long ago how little an internet argument matters.

Besides, anyone from the fan fict district is special in their own right.

I'm kidding, op.

Seriously though fan fiction was terrible.

7. Oh my, it appears I’ve hit a nerve here!

Tell me, was I right? Did you get bullied often? Is that why you like forums on the internet? Anonymity? You can say what you like and you’re judged only on the content of your post and not your appearance or your physical attributes?

If that’s the case, I’ll give you two pieces of life changing advice:

First, get some thicker skin, mate. You’re never gonna get over that chip on your shoulder if you don’t build some calluses around it.

And second, if you’re going to try and use the forums to supplement your feelings of... inadequacy, you should probably get better at it.



~~Caedis

8. Kasama, you’re right. I respectfully bow out of this “argument.”

Fighting with someone who’s learning disabled isn’t a fair fight, anyways. I should be ashamed of myself for taking advantage of his glaring insecurities.



~Caedis

9. I feel like osw threads got killed when every single one brought up someone cheating, (which is common knowledge) then the thread would have to get locked/cleaned up and then eventually graveyarded after so many infractions.

10. It's simple mods killed forums ....sure they declined with player numbers but the overmoderation of forums from teenage mods on a power trip accelerated the decline.

11. Oh the irony is strong with this one.

12. Too much moderation killed forums

13. Lol, he can’t fight with his words so he strips me and steals some gold.

God, I’m really getting to him. This is fantastic.

And he said my trolling was ineffective



~~Caedis

14. Would hardly call 65b a strip tbh. And what stealing lol

15. I remember when people would have to write apology letters on forums to a another player or clan to stop farming. That was quality stuff. Hahahaha

16. This noob really needs to haves a rest or go outside or something to be honest

17. Why you always end your comments/post with "~~Caedis"? It's annoying. Get out

18. I just want to point out it’s not necessary to quote every response. Okay? Okay.

19. Ok