Is a straw an eating utensil?

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT on Jun 13 2018, 5:56pm

-_-Monkey-_- wrote:
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT wrote:
(On topic, I suppose however you are currently using it dictates the designation)



...hey bro thanks XxFrontxX yo your opinion means a lot to me I do appreciate it. So you’re basically agreeing with Thrawn? ...correct?


Correct!! I also think you should enlist the opinion of more forum alts for this conundrum. I believe there is an inherent relativity there as well that could create value to the philosophy.
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Feb 16 2011, 12:57pm

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 13 2018, 7:44pm

Caedis wrote:If you’re a quadriplegic, a straw is the only utensil you can use on your own.

So yes





~~Caedis


Those get a food tube. Not a straw
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 13 2018, 7:46pm

-_-Monkey-_- wrote:
-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Yah, you can eat applesauce and yogurt and granola (if you try), soup, canned pumpkin/pumpkin pie filling, lettuce/salad (if you use two straws like chopsticks, or just stab the lettuce with one straw), pudding, all sorts of foods.

Of course, if you use the straw for drinking [presumably a liquid], it is then not an eating utensil.



hmmm ...very insightful thank you Thrawn. So if it’s a liquid like let’s sayyyyyyy ....well any ole liquid beverage would do, lets say “Yoo Hoo” or a “Yoo Hoo” type substance and I use a straw to drink said liquid substance (may it be “Yoo Hoo” or not) it’s technically not “using a utensil”? ...correct?

Ild really like to hear some more opinions from other mods ..devs too 


So in other words poo ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 13 2018, 7:48pm

Straw is not a utensil. It’s a lazy stick. Anyone can pick up a glass to their mouths.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Jun 13 2018, 8:06pm

HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT wrote:
-_-Monkey-_- wrote:
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT wrote:
(On topic, I suppose however you are currently using it dictates the designation)



...hey bro thanks XxFrontxX yo your opinion means a lot to me I do appreciate it. So you’re basically agreeing with Thrawn? ...correct?


Correct!! I also think you should enlist the opinion of more forum alts for this conundrum. I believe there is an inherent relativity there as well that could create value to the philosophy.

I'd invite my alt to the party, but I disagree with his opinions and don't want to get into a debate. Clearly the straw is only an eating utensil SOMEtimes.
User avatar
-SS-Thrawn-SS-
Moderator
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby illIli__SEVEN__iIlill on Jun 13 2018, 8:24pm

Sure thing snowflake
illIli__SEVEN__iIlill
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Dec 10 2011, 7:03pm

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby AshtonRocks on Jun 15 2018, 5:22pm

Anything can be a eating utensil if you try.

I once used deer antlers to cook the same deer i shot because i forgot to bring skewers.

I got bored then proceeded to sharpen the other part of the antler on a rough rock to be used as a knife. It didn't work but i tried.

I'm fair sure one can use rigid straws as chopsticks or better yet metal straws as chopsticks. And you can't really go wrong with chopsticks.
AshtonRocks
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Aug 19 2014, 9:15pm

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 15 2018, 6:20pm

AshtonRocks wrote:Anything can be a eating utensil if you try.

I once used deer antlers to cook the same deer i shot because i forgot to bring skewers.

I got bored then proceeded to sharpen the other part of the antler on a rough rock to be used as a knife. It didn't work but i tried.

I'm fair sure one can use rigid straws as chopsticks or better yet metal straws as chopsticks. And you can't really go wrong with chopsticks.



Pretty sure you’re LYING ...either that or you’re an idiot. If you hunt and kill something you’re required by law to butcher the animal and carry it out right then and there. So you’re either so stupid you forgot to bring proper equipment or you’re just a lying moron ...pretty sure your lying though I don’t you have the balls to butcher anything.



...I see a lot of Arby’s and McD’s in your life plus you’re not killing a deer with your .22 lol 
-_-Monkey-_-
 
Posts: 122
Joined: May 3 2018, 7:13am

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby -_-Monkey-_- on Jun 15 2018, 6:27pm

illIli__SEVEN__iIlill wrote:Sure thing snowflake



...I can confirm that your moms poo is deeeelicious (the lemonades not bad either) 
-_-Monkey-_-
 
Posts: 122
Joined: May 3 2018, 7:13am

Re: Is a straw an eating utensil?

Postby Xx-Ian-xX on Jun 15 2018, 7:02pm

A great many things can be eating utensils. All that it requires is for it to be a utensil that helps one eat. Many are claiming that in fact the straw is an eating utensil. I however, must offer a rebuttal.

You see, the straw is in fact a drinking utensil! This is because instead of using it to eat, like you would with a fork or a knife, you use it almost exclusively to drink. Therefore, it follows that it must be a drinking utensil and not an eating utensil.

Anyhow, now that I have this opportunity I'd like to analyze perhaps the most infamous of all the different utensils. What I speak of, of course, is the spoon! You see, the spoon is in fact neither just an eating utensil nor is it just a drinking utensil, it's both! This is of course due to the fact that we use the spoon to eat but we also use it to drink, sometimes at the same meal. For example, you might be a wierdo who eats and drinks mashed potatoes and tea together. In this case you'd be using the spoon in both forms!!!

What an interesting subject :)
Xx-Ian-xX
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Aug 19 2012, 10:28am

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: INSTANT_FIRSTBLOOD_KO and 0 guests