Books. Do you Read?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Immaculate_Heeze-Echo3Kilo, May 31, 2018.

1. You've always struck me as a Goosebumps fan...

2. Some of what I've been reading in 2018! :D

3. Readings for the devil!!!

4. Escapist fantasy stuff recently. Now reading Assassins Apprentice. Just completed books in the Kingkiller Chronicles. Listening to Podcasts..S-Town. Kinda like audio reading.

5. Reading the Stormlight Archives right now. Pretty decent, though it's a bit heavy on defining the magic systems...

6. What abouttttt revamping war? spending time on that?

7. It's a wonder why dev team members try to post anything on a personable level when every single post is met with cynical criticism or ignorance. I hope they don't do a damn thing more with this game and just let it run as is:)

8. Anyone read The Book "Kingdoms at War"?

9. Probably because they don’t answer any real questions or address any real problems and instead write stupid crap like this? Yes man

10. Awesome and thank you all of you who posted!!! I myself am currently reading Success through a positive mental attitude, Think and Grow Rich, Resisting Happiness, and the Bible.

Anyone ever read any of those ️️️⁉️

I don't read novels or fiction. Not that there's anything wrong with them I just never read them. Still glad to see people reading cause what's the difference between an illiterate and some who doesn't ever pick up a book again.

11. @tz......

when saying what book they enjoy reading and why in a thread about books is considered "stupid crap" then they must know pleasing the likes of you is unattainable anyway.

Even if they aren't fixing every one of the issues you cry about every day cause apparently they are supposed to bow to your command, are they not allowed to have lives outside of their JOB?

I get giggles from cynical types like you that trash every aspect of this game and dev team yet log in every day to "enjoy" it. lmao

12. Yeah that’s right...protect the devs lol. Let’s put this way.

You fools let the mods run rampant on players and can’t even fix the war system. What your answer should be is “ I’m reading and writing code the Fix the game issues”. Slamming Back to back events down our throats, not monitoring the mods, not looking into how ppl getting top awards( I mean really 450k per event gathering?!?!?), and apparently reading boring book series is you answer. I’d rather that no dev ever post in forums before their job is done. You know the one that involves a gaming system that needs help?

13. I don't see how I can protect them...maybe you meant something else there? If you aren't part of the 9-18 year old range, I'm interested in what you do for a living?

Seems to me they have zero interest in making the changes you folks are so tizzied about. So does that mean you're whole existence here in KAW is to throw tantrums, slam your fist against the wall and lob weak playground insults? If so then I apologize for questioning anything towards your end and genuinely feel sorry life is that isolated for you!

14. And yet you needed to make a comment.....hmmm? I would say that you just had a tizzie about the other players in kaw. As for weak insults....at least mine had a little sting to them. You act like everyone is beneath you except you are playing the same game.

15. Buhahahahaha Damn Domo go get him

16. I don't look to sting anyone bud, nor do I believe myself above anyone in life. Except the dead, I'm definitely above them. I just make observations And am curious and inquisitive about the motivators to the complaints and comments, you guys seem to be the complainers, which is the reason im here. I said I would back of if that's what you enjoy. Really:) you keep on fighting the good fight, and I'll keep observing and giggling when I can. Cheers!

17. I'm currently reading Wizards First Rule bt Terry Goodkind. Loving this book.

Favorite author is Brandon Sanderson.

Anything Cosmere is amazing. Just recently finished Oathbringer.