KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII, May 11, 2018.

1. Agree some of the 'great and good' spat the dummy out recently over "The CHARMS RACE" its understandable but u gotta go with the flow so my advice...suck it up and get on with it, it will level out eventually. So a few got a head start...credit to them I salute you!! Ajax!

Oh and the game it's unrecognizable from its infancy and has come such a long way and is still giving us a fun place to play and will as long as we support it and roll with the punches.

The only thing free in this world is the love of a child and that normally comes with the price of an ex wife!!

2. This could just be an issue of not wanting to spend money on advertising. The reason is various, I’m sure. Lack of money, no foreseeable return, too expensive, to name a few. Or maybe they truly see this as not worth their time hence putting out back to back events where all they have to do is tweek a few things or create some new image codes.

I believe ATA needs to focus on what their clients want. They need to listen to us who pay who are genuinely trying to make it better for everyone. People wouldn’t keep posting threads and sending in tickets just for laughs, they want to enjoy their entertainment a little more. It’s not really too much to ask for. When this has been happening for years, the players are at their breaking point. Some are spending less or none at all, they are constantly agitated because nothing is being progressed, and they see this game as dead.

ATA also needs to address the KaWmunity directly with a statement on why little to nothing has changed or advanced, they need to address the players concerns related to in-game mechanics, their thoughts and ideas on improving the game-play, and they need to apologize for dangling those of us by our feet who have continually bought nobility, crystals, or packs and in turn supported the company and them personally.

3. PLAYER IDEAS DONT MATTER. We ask for less events, they dont care, spy quests, nope, free ebs, clan families, more pvp only events, pvp incentive, etc. They dont add player stuff, except whwn it can make them money

4. Koh gets all sorts of events kill events too I don't understand why not add some more variety here.

5. They kinda messed up that too. :lol:
    The latest event let's the biggest spender on each server become a ruler. The ruler then can tax the entire server's player base 10% or give them a boost.
    If the ruler decides to tax the server, that 10% tax is distributed by the ruler to their clan. The ruler also gets chests and other gifts they can hand out to friends.
    So, safe to say everyone's crazy upset about it lol. Picture 30 servers / realms, each realm's top spender becomes a ruler and can tax the entire server 10% or give them a 10% boost. Obviously most rulers pick the tyrant option and tax the entire server.

It is hands down the stupidest event I've ever seen designed by a company. Allowing your highest spender to tax the other players on the server and give their friends gifts lol. I don't know how ATA comes up with ideas like it. :roll:

6. What? Is that actually a thing

7. I haven't played for about a month got boring fast so I'll have to take your word for it. Even though they have copied basically everything from gow and clash of kings etc etc and put their own little spin on it it's very evident they are actually trying to work on that game. I don't see any evidence they are working on kaw or pimd lol maybe we'll be getting our own crappy server on koh soon like smash apparently did.

8. I’ve heard a lot of people say, “people don’t complain without reason.” That’s honestly false. I manage at a restaurant currently and i know first hand that people complain for no reason. Just throwing that out there. You have to back up why you’re complaining. Someone complained the other day because the waiter was “overly friendly.” What even..? People will complain about anything they personally dislike without thinking about the rest of the store or in this case, game. It might not benefit you, but it benefits others. It’s how business and life in general works.

9. I thought that ally thing mustang mentioned was a glitch, so it’s a cheat. That’s been around for a few years. For some reason I’m shocked ATA hasn’t done something to cut that out.

10. Should make a wall of shame with clans that use it.
    I will start.
    KOTFE

11. Please keep discussion about the theme of The KaWmunity please. Thank you, this is not an OSW thread or PvP.

12. We should be Bringin our Friends, Family, Ex , Whoever you can bring in to the Game... We need to support our community with new blood, there is Eb for all Sizes...

13. Well i made a comment on a post on this thread,so its legit.
    Its a kaw problem and devs cant fix it so clans that have ppl that use it should fix it.

14. We shall see threads like this again and again.. nothing that matters gets fixed. They just dgaf.. just go along with it until you can't take it anymore hah

15. But I don’t want those people to start disliking me...cept my ex. He can go **** himself.

16. Give me example of how you can get friends interested on this game? This game is great for old players but hard to sell to new players. There is far more better games out there. Better graphics and better run companies.

17. I have faith that ATA takes pride in their work. They do care about the player base. The materials given to them in order to meet the player bases ideas and demands may not be what we expect it to be.

18. There is a strong market out there and it's the Need for people that makes this bring a small disttraction from life. Just like people that spend money because it's fun to do, the MMorg community is base of PC gamers that Tap Tap their lives in any community that is made of real people, Why do u think KAw and Pimp Are the Only Succesful and Running games for ATA, cause they have a community of Players, we are real people that try to get away for a few hours of your RL, in Kaw you can be whoever u Want.. And this is something we've been talking about lately, Yes there are more modern design games, How much time do they last and why.. Because they are those one Hit wonders... People move on cause there is nothing that ties to them, Here in Kaw is different we are a big world Community Base Tap tap Real Time Game.. Have fun and keep enjoying your game the way you want.. Cheers while I drink my martini in my 1980 W123..

19. ^agreed with Majin on that. Something that’s always impressed me is how strong the community is. It’s strong enough to bring people back to the game. It’s strong enough to keep a small group of new people flowing in. Honestly if old players actually tried we could get new people flowing in at an impressive rate. I’ll just say that KaW was a top 50 grossing game for like 7 years straight for a reason. Tell me what’s changed for the worse over the last year? Besides people being like 5bcs not very much. The format is pretty similar and some people tend to enjoy an older style of gaming. In terms of graphics and such.

Basically what I’m saying is this game has a lot of potential still and the KaWmmunity just needs to rally together and make this work.

20. The biggest issue with KAW atm is all recent changes are at the expense of the backbone of kaw, the clan.
    I quit this game for two years over lack of effort put into pvp. What brought me back was wondering how my clannies at Regs Inc and Instinct were doing. Not anything related to game play. Most of us still here from the old days are here for the friends weve made.
    The ephasisis on completing ebs for events has gutted medium clans. Big accts jump ending ebs constantly, and big accts that dont have to visit hte clans for weekends. There are percious few start up clans anymore, its a lot of effort for players to leave after 2 weeks. Clan based wars have been reduced to lowland, boring wars with no motivation for an accct to grow. Clans that were strong for years are slowly dying.
    Ive given up on big changes, war being fixed, or even pvp updates; but if ata wants more positivity, do something to help clan retention. Without it, old players quit, new players quit even faster.