KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby xXD3mOnXx on May 13 2018, 7:23am

Its been years since ATA has done ANYTHING positive to the player base. The only updates have been cashgrabs or straight up garbage.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby Majin_Venom on May 13 2018, 10:51am

I think very good positive comments can be taken from here if any of the Top Ceo Of Kaw Around to Read their Forum..

We need plunder update on all Small EB , Adjust to the market value, and Maybe stop releasing Lands for at least 5 years, while everyone Grows to a Medium Size, when I came in here 2014, I remember seeing real size number.. We barely touch the icelands, then they did all this Land thing so quick that many of us got behind.. They need to help the community base players they created by accident that's their golden Rooster, that is what brings the money in.. These Events are just too repetitive, they should check if a monthly membership is better approach to a side Event Game... Have your 4 events per. Year, EB, War, ATA remember this is King Downs at War... You need to start making this Game Great for your community of players
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 13 2018, 12:01pm

IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII wrote:
Ken_Ken wrote:We shall see threads like this again and again.. nothing that matters gets fixed. They just dgaf.. just go along with it until you can't take it anymore hah

I have faith that ATA takes pride in their work. They do care about the player base. The materials given to them in order to meet the player bases ideas and demands may not be what we expect it to be.

I think they care about what brings them money. KaW, unfortunately, isn’t bringing in a low enough number to have them actually care about changes. In their eyes, money speaks and it’s saying the game is fine. Again, issues that have been going on for months, even years and nothing is being done, how does one come to the conclusion that the company cares about their players? If they really cared, they’d interact more with them. Jeez, even send out a questionnaire regarding the mechanics or issues of the game, something other than these pointless tickets and that system that is just automatically responded to. They haven’t shown they cared about us, they only care about the money. That’s fine, but be up front about it. Don’t beat around the bush. Inform your players you have no desire or need to change anything. Simple as that.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Majin_Venom on May 13 2018, 12:15pm

Indeed, if you google ATA. It says about how they created a great Game community in KAw, and if you check them out, their games didn't last long, I think the idea is great but they lost their edge in this money growing CEO world.. They tried to make other stuff at the cost of their most lucrative games. Don't know the future of this company, but it someone buys it out and makes this game great again, would be nice.. So come one Big Whales join and buy this game . On another note when I tried to check out GAw it was not there, I believe KAW is the stand point for many Games of the Tap Tap Universe, YEa again the War Aspect is Amazin, Real time and people fighting for what they believe is just damm amazing
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Bob_Sacamano on May 13 2018, 3:38pm

I've always said it was the community not the devs fault this game died.. It's not the rudeness, or even the mods.. It's the turdness, you all bored the new people to death.
Bob_Sacamano

Postby xX__DEVIL__Xx on May 13 2018, 4:25pm

This was a fun thread to read 
xX__DEVIL__Xx

Postby xXD3mOnXx on May 13 2018, 8:51pm

Bob_Sacamano wrote:I've always said it was the community not the devs fault this game died.. It's not the rudeness, or even the mods.. It's the turdness, you all bored the new people to death.

Absolutely! Not the devs who ignored the players, made constant terrible updates and even actively killing the game off. Not the mods who abuse their status and powers to kill forums and osw (partially..)
Its the players who provided ata with constant suggestions on how to fix kaw, only to be ignored completely, who killed kaw.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 13 2018, 9:11pm

The ORIGINAL playerbase is what made this game fun to begin with. The people who originally joined before HTE or other premium EBs knew you had to grind it out to get ahead on this thing not just growing your accts but in OSW...

The move from clan wars for mith to EE and HTE and other premium EBs is what killed this thing (dev greed) most of the true warriors who started playing from the beginning quit shortly after HTE was released.

Most of you who joined afterwards are crybaby scrubs
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 13 2018, 9:13pm

HTE turned OSW into an excuse to be HTE EB fairies while RPing OSW ...seriously
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby Majin_Venom on May 14 2018, 4:09am

I joined months before HTE came out it was B2B Haunting and was fun cause people Race for the items Phase and Red Star account was not even 20B CS and that was something real to catch but hard back then... It was fun while it lasted had my best time of this game during S2 - S4 and that's it the continuos Land thing kill it
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion