KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 11 2018, 6:21pm

Venom wrote:I'm not supporting ATA here. They're as inept as it comes but a huge reason for that is because they are a startup. Startups have limited resources and assign them to the highest priority / ROI.




For Gods sake stop calling it a startup. It’s not a startup by anyone’s definition ...”startup” is a techie BS term used to avoid accountability/responsibility.

FFS You idiot you keep calling it a startup ATA is ten years old now ...regardless of what you say they’ve made millions (straight from the owners mouth) ....HTF is it still a start up? Stop trying to give them excuses they suck period

...butt kissing on an epic scale I swear
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby Bad-Advice on May 11 2018, 6:27pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
Venom wrote:I'm not supporting ATA here. They're as inept as it comes but a huge reason for that is because they are a startup. Startups have limited resources and assign them to the highest priority / ROI.




For Gods sake stop calling it a startup. It’s not a startup by anyone’s definition ...”startup” is a techie BS term used to avoid accountability/responsibility.

FFS You idiot you keep calling it a startup ATA is ten years old now ...regardless of what you say they’ve made millions (straight from the owners mouth) ....HTF is it still a start up? Stop trying to give them excuses they suck period

...butt kissing on an epic scale I swear

Theyre not a startup but they sure as hell aint a big company. I agree with what that guy was saying. They focus on what makes them the most money, its just relaly frustrating
Bad-Advice
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Mar 14 2015, 12:32pm

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 11 2018, 6:31pm

Bad-Advice wrote:
_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
Venom wrote:I'm not supporting ATA here. They're as inept as it comes but a huge reason for that is because they are a startup. Startups have limited resources and assign them to the highest priority / ROI.




For Gods sake stop calling it a startup. It’s not a startup by anyone’s definition ...”startup” is a techie BS term used to avoid accountability/responsibility.

FFS You idiot you keep calling it a startup ATA is ten years old now ...regardless of what you say they’ve made millions (straight from the owners mouth) ....HTF is it still a start up? Stop trying to give them excuses they suck period

...butt kissing on an epic scale I swear

Theyre not a startup but they sure as hell aint a big company. I agree with what that guy was saying. They focus on what makes them the most money, its just relaly frustrating



I absolutely 100% agree with you but it’s ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY even before HTE and premiums EBs

ALWAYS
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on May 11 2018, 6:46pm

I agree with Op. Ppl have gotten sour and greedy. But I also agree with the part of kawmunity that pays to play. It's understandable to be upset when you buy seals to do nk and then the game crashes for an hr. I also believe that they should be arguably the only ones to be upset and to get compensated for something other than a xtal here n there.
Side note: I believe that there should be more help towards new players then telling them "delete app"
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 6:29pm

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby Nemo on May 11 2018, 8:07pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
Venom wrote:I'm not supporting ATA here. They're as inept as it comes but a huge reason for that is because they are a startup. Startups have limited resources and assign them to the highest priority / ROI.




For Gods sake stop calling it a startup. It’s not a startup by anyone’s definition ...”startup” is a techie BS term used to avoid accountability/responsibility.

FFS You idiot you keep calling it a startup ATA is ten years old now ...regardless of what you say they’ve made millions (straight from the owners mouth) ....HTF is it still a start up? Stop trying to give them excuses they suck period

...butt kissing on an epic scale I swear


Considering how you are unemployed and don't have any experience working in the technical industry, it makes sense that you don't know what you're taking about. Butt kissing? Read the part about how inept they are or the entire post talking about how inefficient they are.
I understand you aren't capable of having a civil conversation but do try.

ATA considers themselves to be a startup still and that's how they operate. Their Instagram post from a day ago has them calling themselves a startup. They aren't a big company and have limited resources. They barely have 60 members...which is a really small company. They have the startup mentality and that's how they view themselves.
Nemo
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Jan 12 2011, 2:55am
Location: City of Angels, CA

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on May 11 2018, 9:17pm

KAW was always been like this. They never care much about communicating to players. They only start communicating with the players when Twicc decided to do something about it. Twicc contacted most big alliances to help him show ATA that players matters. Twicc ask friendly to NA clans to help stripped moderators and keep them pinned 24/7. After that Devs was forced to do emergency meeting with players like Twicc and few others. This caused Twicc to be perm banned in forum. KAW players should be thanking Twicc for his help to this KAW community. ATA communicated to KAW players often after that action. They communicate often for 2 years. After that they slow down communication to players. It's not developers fault. It's more have to do with management. KAW in auto mode very few devs working here. Even the support system have no clue what they are doing. They have many problems in this game including cheats. They can't do much because no investment on KAW. They are investing to new games. For example my alt was stripped a small amount it don't matter about the gold I woke up less than an hour. I saw on the news that allies was hired not showing on news. I saw the ally I volley 14 hours ago and clan activity for the last 14 hours. I can't see who hired my allies less than an hour. I can see the steals and it was less than a hundred steals so the ally hired should show. I contacted support about this issue. I told support that I have SS of everything. This is the first time happen to me but I heard this issue from clan mate. Support reply and have no clue how this happen. I told support I can send them the ss of my newsfeed. Support ask me to upload ss to imgur.com. I don't have this thing so I can't upload. I asked them if I can send to them via email instead. I told support the issue is less than 24 hours. They can check it themselves on the system how players able to disable ally news hire. Then support reply that they can only see limited number of notification even the issue was less than 24 hours. Now I'm into conclusion that who ever are in support not much knowledge of the game. They most likely new interns just given a set of reply for everyone. This game is becoming like GAW open market for outsider programs. As long ATA make their projected quarterly income. They wouldn't care cheats. They already accepted this game ending. This may take 3 to 4 years to closed but in 2 years we will start to feel the lack of game innovation. I say my peace and hope still ATA removed Twicc perm forum banned after 4 years. Good luck KAW. I will still have fun playing until the end and I understand the end game.
Last edited by ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on May 11 2018, 10:06pm, edited 1 time in total.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII on May 11 2018, 9:23pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:KAW was always been like this. They never care much about communicating to players. They only start communicating with the players when Twicc decided to do something about it. Twicc contacted most big alliances to help him show ATA that players matters. Twicc ask friendly to NA clans to help stripped moderators and keep them pinned 24/7. After that Devs was forced to do emergency meeting with players like Twicc and few others. This caused Twicc to be perm banned in forum. KAW players should be thanking Twicc for his help to this KAW community. ATA communicated to KAW players often after that action. They communicate often for 2 years. After that they slow down communication to players. It's not developers fault. It's more have to do with management. KAW in auto mode very few devs working here. Even the support system have no clue what they are doing. They have many problems in this game including cheats. They can't do much because no investment on KAW. They are investing to new games. For example my alt was stripped a small amount it don't matter about the gold I woke up less than an hour. I saw on the news that allies was hired not showing on news. I saw the ally I volley 14 hours ago and clan activity for the last 14 hours. I can't see who hired my allies less than an hour. I can see the steals and it was less than a hundred steals so the ally hired should show. I contact support about this issue. I told support that I have SS of everything. This is the first time happen to me but I heard this issue from clan mate. Support reply and have no clue how this happen. I told support I can send them the ss of my newsfeed. Support ask me to upload ss to imgur.com. I don't have this thing so I can't upload. I asked them if I can send to them via email instead. I told support the issue is less than 24 hours. They can check it themselves on the system how players able to disable ally news hire. Then support reply that they can only see limited number of notification even the issue was less than 24 hours. Now I'm into conclusion that who ever are in support not much knowledge of the game. They most likely new interns just given a set of reply for everyone. This game is becoming like GAW open market for outsider programs. As long ATA make their projected quarter income. They wouldn't care cheats. They already accepted this game ending. This may take 3 to 4 years to closed but in 2 years we will start to feel the lack of game innovation. I say my peace and hope still ATA removed Twicc perm forum banned after 4 years. Good luck KAW. I will still have fun playing until the end and I understand the end game.



The game will only die if people let it. I have some ideas on how to bring more attention to KaW. I have spoken to mods, to which they have discussed the future of KaW and the changes that will hopefully occur in the future. Bottom point is we need to continue to support KaW as a game and community. People still need to do their best to stay positive. People need to have faith that things will turn around. I know i play this game because of the long-term play-style. This game has survived almost 9 years being what people call “a tap tap game”. I don’t think it will die until the KaWmunity truly gives up on it.
IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Jun 4 2014, 4:19am

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on May 11 2018, 9:29pm

Moderators are here to stay positive of the game. The ATA will not tell them what are the KAW plans. Even developers have little info the future of KAW. KAW in auto mode. They only come to KAW when there is a glitch or they make a glitch so player delete game and reinstall so will show on Apple and Google there is a spike of downloads.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII on May 11 2018, 9:32pm

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:Moderators are here to stay positive of the game. The ATA will not tell them what are the KAW plans. Even developers have little info the future of KAW. KAW in auto mode. They only come to KAW when there is a glitch or they make a glitch so player delete game and reinstall so will show on Apple and Google there is a spike of downloads.



The moderators are indeed supposed to stay positive; however, they also do communicate player ideas and thoughts to the developers. Why wouldn’t they? They want to make the game better just like everyone else.
IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Jun 4 2014, 4:19am

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on May 11 2018, 9:40pm

If you only hit EB and grow fast. Most issue of the game will not affect 70% of players like cheats. Most cheats are in OSW where it's like arm race within the game. I know this issue ATA will tell you does not exist. Yet they posted in forums 5 years ago about Rose that loading players xtals and nobility. Imagine if this was happening like 7 years ago. This issue not happening now? Don't get me wrong I love KAW. I want KAW to last even 20 years from now. The issue is how ATA not trying to communicate more to players and ask for help if they have to. They don't try to make ads of KAW because they believe it's a waste of money. I have a KAW clan mate who plays KAW and play other game. He have YouTube channel and want to help ATA. Contacted them if they want to put ads on his channel so can help KAW. He want to help for free. ATA reply that they can't do that because third party. I don't know about rules in the web. Instead of flat out saying they can't do it. They should reply on how my friend can help them on some way.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests