KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII, May 11, 2018.

1. Please then, tell me how always demanding the devs give us more free things is not taking advantage of them? I can’t even count how many times i’v played other games that had down-time and had 0 compensation. People are always wanting more and more from them.[/quote]
    That downtime is usually used to add stuff to the game. Besides charms, name 1 feature they added to increase player enjoyment rather than make them money over the past year

2. Maybe the new players need to see the game for what it is, not hide the issues. Especially if there is potential to make in-app purchases, they need to know what is wrong and people questioning why there are no fixes is totally understandable. People pay for this game, not everyone, but some do. We expect the issues to be resovled efficiently and promptly. We have waited months, even years for some changes/fixes, sometimes no changes or fixes for prevalent problems, that’s a bit absurd. What else are people supposed to do when nothing or very little is being done? Yet the developers expect those of us who pay to keep paying for these stupid back to back events instead of fixing problems they know exist and have been mentioned to them time and time again? Nah, we should be vocal and it should be known by new players what service they’re exactly getting when coming into this game, even if money isn’t involved or would potentially play a factor in their game.

3. I agree

4. Savage pug i don't want free things i want a game that works properly.

5. The first thing wrong with your statement is that this is a war game, its not anymore. Second, the last time the devs were given credit for something is when they deserved it. When’s
    the last time they actually deserved it?
    If the player base is constantly complaining then obviously the devs aren’t listening or doing something right. People don’t just complain to complain.
    People say the devs are money hungry because they go from an eb that takes a seal to open to an eb that takes 6 seals to open. When was the last time a free eb was released? We have goth as our highest eb. How many higher lands are there that could make for better eb’s instead they release a 60 dollar eb.

You use the events as a pro but I see it as a crutch. Its minimal effort on the devs part for maximum profit thats just reskinned events and chests.

Let me get this clear the mods are NOT advocates if the community. They always defend the devs actions and think they’re better than everyone else they dont speak for the community
    Plenty of better games I play on my phone are constantly releasing new updates and content. I’m not saying events have to go away but they shouldn’t be a focal point in this game.

The devs have plenty of good ideas from the community on how to improve this game and haven’t done or even tried any of them. The devs don’t deserve any praise until they actually show they care.

6. @badadvice, except the downtime on this game isn’t adding anything its just crappy servers. If i was running a nk or an hte and the game went down for 20 minutes or more i’d be pretty pissed

7. Thats what I meant. Theu dont add anything. I couldve phrased it better

8. @Tshiftzer, again. My main point is about how KaWs attitude needs to change.

Vets “letting the new players be aware of the problems of a game” doesn’t need to be so negative. You can cleanly explain the game and it’s flaws while also being excited about the game? Our “complaints” towards the devs can still be constructive, rather than destructive.

I’m not saying we should bow down to the devs, but there should at least be some level of respect that is currently lacking

9. I have no respect for the devs beyond the social platform they created. They have done nothing to better the game in 3 or 4 years

10. In title of the KaW app on the android play store is "Hardcore PvP".

Which is great, really but PvP hasn't been updated in years.

I'm fairly sure PvP is dead as well or if you hit someone more than 3-5 times you get into serious crap with their clan and it turns into a huge overinflated mess.

Aside from what's supposed to be the backbone of the game being outdated and frowned upon by the KaWmunity...

Warring which is also in the title is dead, I hear little of indis and system wars because again it hasn't been updated.

Everything is either osw or ebs. I'm not sure if this is the natural progression of KaW but what was the basis of this game is essentially tossed aside, I feel.

Maybe why people aren't really happy with KaW because it has simply become a repeat action simulator and a social app instead of becoming something else.

I don't even know.

11. For Gods sake stop calling it a startup. It’s not a startup by anyone’s definition ...”startup” is a techie BS term used to avoid accountability/responsibility.

FFS You idiot you keep calling it a startup ATA is ten years old now ...regardless of what you say they’ve made millions (straight from the owners mouth) ....HTF is it still a start up? Stop trying to give them excuses they suck period

...butt kissing on an epic scale I swear

12. Theyre not a startup but they sure as hell aint a big company. I agree with what that guy was saying. They focus on what makes them the most money, its just relaly frustrating

13. I absolutely 100% agree with you but it’s ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY even before HTE and premiums EBs

ALWAYS

14. I agree with Op. Ppl have gotten sour and greedy. But I also agree with the part of kawmunity that pays to play. It's understandable to be upset when you buy seals to do nk and then the game crashes for an hr. I also believe that they should be arguably the only ones to be upset and to get compensated for something other than a xtal here n there.
    Side note: I believe that there should be more help towards new players then telling them "delete app"

15. Considering how you are unemployed and don't have any experience working in the technical industry, it makes sense that you don't know what you're taking about. Butt kissing? Read the part about how inept they are or the entire post talking about how inefficient they are.
    I understand you aren't capable of having a civil conversation but do try.

ATA considers themselves to be a startup still and that's how they operate. Their Instagram post from a day ago has them calling themselves a startup. They aren't a big company and have limited resources. They barely have 60 members...which is a really small company. They have the startup mentality and that's how they view themselves.

16. KAW was always been like this. They never care much about communicating to players. They only start communicating with the players when Twicc decided to do something about it. Twicc contacted most big alliances to help him show ATA that players matters. Twicc ask friendly to NA clans to help stripped moderators and keep them pinned 24/7. After that Devs was forced to do emergency meeting with players like Twicc and few others. This caused Twicc to be perm banned in forum. KAW players should be thanking Twicc for his help to this KAW community. ATA communicated to KAW players often after that action. They communicate often for 2 years. After that they slow down communication to players. It's not developers fault. It's more have to do with management. KAW in auto mode very few devs working here. Even the support system have no clue what they are doing. They have many problems in this game including cheats. They can't do much because no investment on KAW. They are investing to new games. For example my alt was stripped a small amount it don't matter about the gold I woke up less than an hour. I saw on the news that allies was hired not showing on news. I saw the ally I volley 14 hours ago and clan activity for the last 14 hours. I can't see who hired my allies less than an hour. I can see the steals and it was less than a hundred steals so the ally hired should show. I contacted support about this issue. I told support that I have SS of everything. This is the first time happen to me but I heard this issue from clan mate. Support reply and have no clue how this happen. I told support I can send them the ss of my newsfeed. Support ask me to upload ss to imgur.com. I don't have this thing so I can't upload. I asked them if I can send to them via email instead. I told support the issue is less than 24 hours. They can check it themselves on the system how players able to disable ally news hire. Then support reply that they can only see limited number of notification even the issue was less than 24 hours. Now I'm into conclusion that who ever are in support not much knowledge of the game. They most likely new interns just given a set of reply for everyone. This game is becoming like GAW open market for outsider programs. As long ATA make their projected quarterly income. They wouldn't care cheats. They already accepted this game ending. This may take 3 to 4 years to closed but in 2 years we will start to feel the lack of game innovation. I say my peace and hope still ATA removed Twicc perm forum banned after 4 years. Good luck KAW. I will still have fun playing until the end and I understand the end game.

17. The game will only die if people let it. I have some ideas on how to bring more attention to KaW. I have spoken to mods, to which they have discussed the future of KaW and the changes that will hopefully occur in the future. Bottom point is we need to continue to support KaW as a game and community. People still need to do their best to stay positive. People need to have faith that things will turn around. I know i play this game because of the long-term play-style. This game has survived almost 9 years being what people call “a tap tap game”. I don’t think it will die until the KaWmunity truly gives up on it.

18. Moderators are here to stay positive of the game. The ATA will not tell them what are the KAW plans. Even developers have little info the future of KAW. KAW in auto mode. They only come to KAW when there is a glitch or they make a glitch so player delete game and reinstall so will show on Apple and Google there is a spike of downloads.

19. The moderators are indeed supposed to stay positive; however, they also do communicate player ideas and thoughts to the developers. Why wouldn’t they? They want to make the game better just like everyone else.

20. If you only hit EB and grow fast. Most issue of the game will not affect 70% of players like cheats. Most cheats are in OSW where it's like arm race within the game. I know this issue ATA will tell you does not exist. Yet they posted in forums 5 years ago about Rose that loading players xtals and nobility. Imagine if this was happening like 7 years ago. This issue not happening now? Don't get me wrong I love KAW. I want KAW to last even 20 years from now. The issue is how ATA not trying to communicate more to players and ask for help if they have to. They don't try to make ads of KAW because they believe it's a waste of money. I have a KAW clan mate who plays KAW and play other game. He have YouTube channel and want to help ATA. Contacted them if they want to put ads on his channel so can help KAW. He want to help for free. ATA reply that they can't do that because third party. I don't know about rules in the web. Instead of flat out saying they can't do it. They should reply on how my friend can help them on some way.