KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII, May 11, 2018.

1. Its been years since ATA has done ANYTHING positive to the player base. The only updates have been cashgrabs or straight up garbage.

2. I think very good positive comments can be taken from here if any of the Top Ceo Of Kaw Around to Read their Forum..

We need plunder update on all Small EB , Adjust to the market value, and Maybe stop releasing Lands for at least 5 years, while everyone Grows to a Medium Size, when I came in here 2014, I remember seeing real size number.. We barely touch the icelands, then they did all this Land thing so quick that many of us got behind.. They need to help the community base players they created by accident that's their golden Rooster, that is what brings the money in.. These Events are just too repetitive, they should check if a monthly membership is better approach to a side Event Game... Have your 4 events per. Year, EB, War, ATA remember this is King Downs at War... You need to start making this Game Great for your community of players

3. I think they care about what brings them money. KaW, unfortunately, isn’t bringing in a low enough number to have them actually care about changes. In their eyes, money speaks and it’s saying the game is fine. Again, issues that have been going on for months, even years and nothing is being done, how does one come to the conclusion that the company cares about their players? If they really cared, they’d interact more with them. Jeez, even send out a questionnaire regarding the mechanics or issues of the game, something other than these pointless tickets and that system that is just automatically responded to. They haven’t shown they cared about us, they only care about the money. That’s fine, but be up front about it. Don’t beat around the bush. Inform your players you have no desire or need to change anything. Simple as that.

4. Indeed, if you google ATA. It says about how they created a great Game community in KAw, and if you check them out, their games didn't last long, I think the idea is great but they lost their edge in this money growing CEO world.. They tried to make other stuff at the cost of their most lucrative games. Don't know the future of this company, but it someone buys it out and makes this game great again, would be nice.. So come one Big Whales join and buy this game . On another note when I tried to check out GAw it was not there, I believe KAW is the stand point for many Games of the Tap Tap Universe, YEa again the War Aspect is Amazin, Real time and people fighting for what they believe is just damm amazing

5. I've always said it was the community not the devs fault this game died.. It's not the rudeness, or even the mods.. It's the turdness, you all bored the new people to death.

6. This was a fun thread to read 

7. Absolutely! Not the devs who ignored the players, made constant terrible updates and even actively killing the game off. Not the mods who abuse their status and powers to kill forums and osw (partially..)
    Its the players who provided ata with constant suggestions on how to fix kaw, only to be ignored completely, who killed kaw.

8. The ORIGINAL playerbase is what made this game fun to begin with. The people who originally joined before HTE or other premium EBs knew you had to grind it out to get ahead on this thing not just growing your accts but in OSW...

The move from clan wars for mith to EE and HTE and other premium EBs is what killed this thing (dev greed) most of the true warriors who started playing from the beginning quit shortly after HTE was released.

Most of you who joined afterwards are crybaby scrubs

9. HTE turned OSW into an excuse to be HTE EB fairies while RPing OSW ...seriously

10. I joined months before HTE came out it was B2B Haunting and was fun cause people Race for the items Phase and Red Star account was not even 20B CS and that was something real to catch but hard back then... It was fun while it lasted had my best time of this game during S2 - S4 and that's it the continuos Land thing kill it

11. ill be positive once war equip is back

12. Which new players we bored to death?All new accounts are panda alts. I wait for sky to be active again to add 200 new accounts

13. Don't know if MuSaNg's experience with allies is like mine but would like to know? I am almost a 6 year active player. I do spend some $. The last 24 hours has left me frustrated because with the last server crash all my allies simply vanished. Not hires, not fired, and received not 1 coin for. Talk about the perfect strip. Nothing in ally posts or main post. Unfortunatly I wasn't home and didn't notice until I made a whopping $4b total. (usually make more on 1 hit.I have no steals or attacks and have proof that I didn't receive any $.I keep an ug log on a dead friends acct. pm. The last $ spent on ug was over two days ago yet when discovered I had less gold than what my allies cost. So if received $ from hire I made negative $ in busy cpl days. One can ck eb history.
    The frustrating part is after 3 tickets to devs I have receieved only 1 statement saying after review of my account the see no missing or pending $. WHAT ABOUT THE MISSING ALLIES? I made a post in forums only to have it locked! I have been polite, but would like something more about what happened. I have since hired new allies and 1 of was hired back. Still the only post showing. We deserve something more than this in my opinon. Thank you all for any feedback.

14. Not the same at allThey screw you real good. They where not able to hit me much so when I volley gold up. I ended up made more gold. You on the other hand somewhat like magic. Last I saw that kind of issue was like 4 to 5 years ago. Those who bought fake nobility caught by ATA. ATA stripped the account by dropping allies without return gold. 

15. I just don't understand why they aren't listening when I can prove it.

16. One of the developers admitted that their KaW team is two members strong.
    I wouldn't expect much help from them simply because most of them are newer employees and don't fully understand KaW or its mechs. There was a dev who repeatedly posted on threads saying charms worked 100% like how they should, support would also copy paste and say the same.. Guess what, they turned out to be wrong.
    So I wouldn't put it past them, making mistakes and just simply not knowing a problem when there is one.

17. 2? Really? Thought it was on autopilot tbh 

18. Well I understand they have limited resources and do appreciate any effort given. It won't kill me if they can't help, just frustrating.

19. Honestly Zaa when I sent a report and ask them to check by themselves my account activity since the issue only 20 hours. They should be able to check the account like most game. I play other games. The support system can easily figure out my account activity when I ask them. They can even find out the exact time when I made the account. When ATA support told me they can't check my account activity that far. So I realized no wonder they can't catch cheaters. I would have just given then my log in so they can check

20. i think this went to Bachs head