KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII on May 11 2018, 8:40am

Although i was not here during the initial drop of the game, i started playing KaW almost 8 years ago. Over the course of that time i have seen many different things occur in KaW. One of the most concerning however, is not the fact that there are a lack of new players, but rather the attitude of vet players have become negative and rude.

Of course this is a war game, there is war, and there are PvP events, OSW, PvE; but regardless people have become negative of the game. It doesn’t take long for someone to see just how negative KaW has become. People are angry with the devs, constantly discussing how the games dead, or dying. Whens the last time the KaWmunity genuinely gave the devs credit for their work?

In another thread i discussed how our behavior poorly impacts the willingness of the developers to work hard to create new content. How willing, let alone excited would you be to incorporate the wishes of players in a game you ran if people only ever complained constantly? Take a second and think about how you would feel if you went to your job, worked on creating content for a base of people. Being proud of your work, putting it out and get nothing but angry comments from the player base. The KaWmunity has become greedy and has taken the developers for granted. When the charm problem occurred and they finally fixed people complained about the pet looking ugly, wanted more compensation and bashed the devs for being incompetent. OF COURSE they are going to respond to people complaining about their product. Just like any other organization in the world. If you dropped a product and received complaints about something not working, you’re going to assume user error and stick to protecting your corporation. People make mistakes, at least they fixed it.

The game is indeed in need of new content, but the current content is still good content. B2B events weekly is an easy thing yes, but it creates continual growth in the game. People complain the devs are money hungry; then stop buying nobs and xstals and just hit ebs and grow from rewards from the event. The developers have a wide spread base of player needs. This game has many functions, OSW, PvE, PvP, all of these aspects directly meet different player needs. The only reason people feel the devs are money hungry is because they can’t buy as many seals as some people. If NK required lets say 5 seals, what would change? Seal drops from the top 10,50,100 side of events would decrease. People would still buy seals and run them just as fast. If anything people would just grow even faster, in order to create a premium growth eb that meets the needs of players who are play to win it has to be expensive. If it wasn’t all you’d see was an even larger divide among small and lb players.

As a KaWmunity we need to change our attitude about the game. If you can’t, then leave the game. Of course there are mistakes, but the mods of KaW are advocates of the player base. Have an idea? Make a forum, gets ignored? Look at your idea and keep changing it to fit into the game until the devs see it. Who cares if it’s not implemented? Keep trying, the devs pay more attention than people think. Maybe we should give them a reason to actually adhere to the players wishes by treating them with respect for change.
IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII

Re: KaWmunity Attitude Adjustment

Postby Bad-Advice on May 11 2018, 8:47am

Lmao is this bc of the event thread? This game sucks and the devs refuse to fix it. Its a sucky game, a sucky product and devs wont do anything. They dont deserve money nor a good attitude.

Also, I play this bc I have old friends. No other reason. This game had gone to hell and the only reason you play is bc you have the money/time to make it enjoyable without connections/old friends
Bad-Advice

Postby IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII on May 11 2018, 9:14am

[quote="Bad-Advice"]Lmao is this bc of the event thread? This game sucks and the devs refuse to fix it. Its a sucky game, a sucky product and devs wont do anything. They dont deserve money nor a good attitude.

I actually don’t pay to play. I get my growth from the events and war. Obviously as i am only 1B cs. I have many many old friends, some as far back as first season war who i still talk too.

I play this game because it’s a fun game. AND the people here make it enjoyable. But it’s becoming less enjoyable due to a negative KaWmunity. If you think game is hell, please uninstall game and talk to your friends a different way. Simple as that.

Postby WonderWeasle on May 11 2018, 9:22am

Well a lot of people seem to feel the same way about the game...maybe if someone is giving the advice to everyone else to delete their games and leave. Maybe everyone else shouldnt delete their games and leave. Maybe there is another problem.
WonderWeasle

Postby Bad-Advice on May 11 2018, 9:30am

WonderWeasle wrote:Well a lot of people seem to feel the same way about the game...maybe if someone is giving the advice to everyone else to delete their games and leave. Maybe everyone else shouldnt delete their games and leave. Maybe there is another problem.
exactly
Bad-Advice

Postby IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII on May 11 2018, 9:30am

WonderWeasle wrote:Well a lot of people seem to feel the same way about the game...maybe if someone is giving the advice to everyone else to delete their games and leave. Maybe everyone else shouldnt delete their games and leave. Maybe there is another
problem.

I’m not saying people should just delete game if they think there’s a problem. I am saying if they aren’t willing to try and change it why stay and play. This game is still a good game, the only thing i’m suggesting is that people need to become more positive.

Postby IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII on May 11 2018, 9:33am

Bad-Advice wrote:
WonderWeasle wrote:Well a lot of people seem to feel the same way about the game...maybe if someone is giving the advice to everyone else to delete their games and leave. Maybe everyone else shouldnt delete their games and leave. Maybe there is another problem.
exactly

Again, i am not saying there are not multiple problems at play. What i am saying is we as a KaWmunity need to do a better job being positive.

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 11 2018, 9:39am

These issues have been going on for years. You should be able to see that if you choose to see the “negativity”. Maybe look and see why people are upset that nothing changes, and then address it. If this wasn’t a constant, yearly issue, people wouldn’t have to exclaim that the game sucks or it’s dying. How can the player base just accept these flaws and move on? They can’t, especially when some spend money on this game.
Original_Belladonna

Postby -grizzy- on May 11 2018, 9:40am

People have a reason to be negative and rude imo to the devs they pay money for them to not fix anything when it breaks. The way I see it they have basically abandoned this and pimd they are only working on koh. So basically people are spending money on a game or 2 games that dont work properly only for them to put that money into a different game. Just look how long it took them to fix charms lol ridiculous.
-grizzy-

Postby BionicMan on May 11 2018, 10:06am

IlSlIPII-SavagePug-IlSlIPII wrote:The KaWmunity has become greedy and has taken the developers for granted.

You got that the wrong way round dude 
BionicMan

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion