Plagurized song's ( remixes)

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Plagurized song's ( remixes)

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 3:48pm

Brought to you from Kaw's newest power couple Shifter and roni :- The boy is mine by Brandy & Monica (1998) "The the boy is tied" by M.O & Lady Lesurr
"Crush on you" by the Jets (1985)
"Crush on you" by Nero "Crossroads" by Bone Thugs N Harmony " Crossroads " by Blazin' squad " Uptown girl " by Billy Joel " Uptown girl " by Westlife.
"Mr Bojangles" by Sammy Davies Jr. " Mr Bojangles " by John Holt
"The tide is high" by Blondie
" The tide is high " by Atomic Kitten.
"Walk this way" by Run DMC vs Aerosmith. " Walk this way " by Girls aloud vs Sugababes "Turn my swag on" by Soulja boy
"Turn my swag on" by Keri Hilson " i will always love you " by Dolly Parton
"i will always love you" by Whitney Houston.
" Love yourself " by Justin Bieber Love yourself " by Craig David
"Somewhere over the rainbow" by Judy Garland in Wizard of Oz film. " Somewhere over the rainbow " by israel Kamakawiwoʻole ( i love this song so much it is such a beautiful version)
" Unchained melody " by The Righteous brothers " Unchained melody " by Robson & Jerome
Last edited by RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 4:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
RS-roni-RS

Re: Plagurized song's ( remixes)

Postby Tzshifter on May 6 2018, 4:04pm

Soulja boy is the greatest artist alive
Tzshifter

Postby Jackson on May 6 2018, 4:13pm

Soulja boy all up in this ho
Jackson

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 4:46pm

"The boy is mine" by Brandy & Monica "The boy is tied" by M.O & Lady Lesurr
The Jets "Crush on you" (1985)
Last edited by RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 4:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
RS-roni-RS

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on May 6 2018, 4:48pm

I think a lot of these are liscensed or otherwise legal song covers, not plagiarized, which would imply stolen work. But nice seeing some good song memories :)
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 6 2018, 4:51pm

The Righteous Brothers we're not the original artists who sang Unchanged Melody , Roni ... it is the most known version though
Hope you have more coming
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on May 6 2018, 4:56pm

If credit is given and royalties are paid, they aren't plagiarized.

Pharrell plagiarized Marvin Gaye. He never gave credit and tried to call it his own work on the Good Girls song. He was sued and lost.

Vanilla Ice plagiarized Queen on Ice, Ice Baby. Vanilla then bought the rights to the song and ultimately got punked by Suge Knight for it.
Last edited by ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on May 6 2018, 5:51pm, edited 1 time in total.
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 5:04pm

Hi Thrawn and Dirty Dugan,Ellasburg. I copyied this from a new's site but this is a recent court case of a stolen song that Tulisa wrote but given to Brittany Spears instead.i know of one more u.k artist who had to sue for a similar reason.i just need remember who it was :-)
Last edited by RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 5:09pm, edited 2 times in total.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 5:04pm

Tulisa wins legal battle against Will.iam over Britney Spears track " Scream & Shout"
The song topped the UK chart in 2012 but it was claimed Tulisa co-wrote the track before he released it for himself and Britney. Pop star Tulisa will receive 10% of all royalties from the Britney Spears and will.i.am track Scream And Shout after she won a legal battle against him, according to her publicist.

The song topped the UK singles chart in 2012 but it was claimed the British singer had co-written the track before The Black Eyed Peas rapper personally became involved and released it for himself and Britney.

Tulisa said she collaborated on an original version with will.i.am's producers Jean Baptiste and Jef Martens - reportedly as a demo - and had planned for it to be included in her album The Female Boss.

It is believed Tulisa became annoyed when the song was taken from her and given to Britney, especially as she had co-written it, and a long legal battle began.
Tulisa's representatives argued the former N-Dubz star and X Factor judge should be included in the song's credits and also receive royalties.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 5:18pm

Grime star Lethal Bizzle rants about “super group” N-Dubz stealing a song from him.
i am shocked while looking for that info i saw it is a big problem.i didnt realize so many singers have got sued for doing it.
RS-roni-RS

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion