Plagurized song's ( remixes)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, May 7, 2018.

1. Brought to you from Kaw's newest power couple Shifter and roni :- The boy is mine by Brandy & Monica (1998) "The the boy is tied" by M.O & Lady Lesurr
    "Crush on you" by the Jets (1985)
    "Crush on you" by Nero "Crossroads" by Bone Thugs N Harmony " Crossroads " by Blazin' squad " Uptown girl " by Billy Joel " Uptown girl " by Westlife.
    "Mr Bojangles" by Sammy Davies Jr. " Mr Bojangles " by John Holt
    "The tide is high" by Blondie
    " The tide is high " by Atomic Kitten.
    "Walk this way" by Run DMC vs Aerosmith. " Walk this way " by Girls aloud vs Sugababes "Turn my swag on" by Soulja boy
    "Turn my swag on" by Keri Hilson " i will always love you " by Dolly Parton
    "i will always love you" by Whitney Houston.
    " Love yourself " by Justin Bieber Love yourself " by Craig David
    "Somewhere over the rainbow" by Judy Garland in Wizard of Oz film. " Somewhere over the rainbow " by israel Kamakawiwoʻole ( i love this song so much it is such a beautiful version)
    " Unchained melody " by The Righteous brothers " Unchained melody " by Robson & Jerome

2. Soulja boy is the greatest artist alive

3. Soulja boy all up in this ho

4. "The boy is mine" by Brandy & Monica "The boy is tied" by M.O & Lady Lesurr
    The Jets "Crush on you" (1985)

5. I think a lot of these are liscensed or otherwise legal song covers, not plagiarized, which would imply stolen work. But nice seeing some good song memories :)

6. The Righteous Brothers we're not the original artists who sang Unchanged Melody , Roni ... it is the most known version though
    Hope you have more coming

7. If credit is given and royalties are paid, they aren't plagiarized.

Pharrell plagiarized Marvin Gaye. He never gave credit and tried to call it his own work on the Good Girls song. He was sued and lost.

Vanilla Ice plagiarized Queen on Ice, Ice Baby. Vanilla then bought the rights to the song and ultimately got punked by Suge Knight for it.

8. Hi Thrawn and Dirty Dugan,Ellasburg. I copyied this from a new's site but this is a recent court case of a stolen song that Tulisa wrote but given to Brittany Spears instead.i know of one more u.k artist who had to sue for a similar reason.i just need remember who it was :)

9. Tulisa wins legal battle against Will.iam over Britney Spears track " Scream & Shout"
    The song topped the UK chart in 2012 but it was claimed Tulisa co-wrote the track before he released it for himself and Britney. Pop star Tulisa will receive 10% of all royalties from the Britney Spears and will.i.am track Scream And Shout after she won a legal battle against him, according to her publicist.

The song topped the UK singles chart in 2012 but it was claimed the British singer had co-written the track before The Black Eyed Peas rapper personally became involved and released it for himself and Britney.

Tulisa said she collaborated on an original version with will.i.am's producers Jean Baptiste and Jef Martens - reportedly as a demo - and had planned for it to be included in her album The Female Boss.

It is believed Tulisa became annoyed when the song was taken from her and given to Britney, especially as she had co-written it, and a long legal battle began.
    Tulisa's representatives argued the former N-Dubz star and X Factor judge should be included in the song's credits and also receive royalties.

10. Grime star Lethal Bizzle rants about “super group” N-Dubz stealing a song from him.
    i am shocked while looking for that info i saw it is a big problem.i didnt realize so many singers have got sued for doing it.

11. Wow roni, I'm impressed. Whether plagiarized or not, this could be a great forum.

12. Hi Rogue thankyou :)

13. So, you in fact plagiarized this? Great job, Roni. I knew you had it in you. ;)

14. I knew it wouldnt be long before the vultures arrive.Well what do you expect roni ' all your thread's are eye catching conversation openers' :p . Unlike your whole forum existance/threads are shrouded and guilty of plagurizing.Cough,cough the Syria/gun law ammendment thread's.
    My thread's are all unique and i only responded to what Thrawn,Dirty Dugan and Ellasburg had wrote by remembering the court case involving Tulisa and Will.i.am/Britanny Spears. I copyied the article ( Which i stated i had copyied at the start) so as not to decieve anyone. I copyied it for them to read because i am from u.k and alot of u.s.a / worldwide new's i miss. So some stories other people around the world dont hear of :- the same scenario.
    Anyway you are very slow on updating your "dear Bella" week 2 thread. It was meant to be up by Friday and it's Monday now. I guess business is not booming for you and had a slow intake of questions leaving it parched.

15. "A message to you Rudy" by Dandy Livingstone. " A message to you Rudy " by The Specials. " Tears of a clown " by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles.(1971) " Tears of a clown " By the English Beat

16. " My boy Lollipop " by Millie Small (1964) "My girl lollipop" by Bad Manners

17. " it's a hard knock life " Annie film (1982) " it's a hard knock life " by Jay Z " Dont worry be happy " by Bob Marley
    " Don't worry be happy " by Bobby McFerrin. . "No one" by Alicia Keys. Nadie (No one) by Prima J

18. Hi The-Guy :) I'll try find some metal song's.