Plagurized song's ( remixes)

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Plagurized song's ( remixes)

Postby THE-GUY on May 6 2018, 5:20pm

No metal >:(
THE-GUY

Postby AfterLife_WAR-Rogue-RAW_Family on May 6 2018, 5:54pm

Wow roni, I'm impressed. Whether plagiarized or not, this could be a great forum.
AfterLife_WAR-Rogue-RAW_Family

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 7:06pm

Hi Rogue thankyou :-)
RS-roni-RS

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 6 2018, 8:59pm

-X-roni-X- wrote:Hi Thrawn and Dirty Dugan,Ellasburg. I copyied this from a new's site but this is a recent court case of a stolen song that Tulisa wrote but given to Brittany Spears instead.i know of one more u.k artist who had to sue for a similar reason.i just need remember who it was :-)

So, you in fact plagiarized this? Great job, Roni. I knew you had it in you. ;)
Original_Belladonna

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 6 2018, 11:07pm

I knew it wouldnt be long before the vultures arrive.Well what do you expect roni ' all your thread's are eye catching conversation openers' :-P . Unlike your whole forum existance/threads are shrouded and guilty of plagurizing.Cough,cough the Syria/gun law ammendment thread's.
My thread's are all unique and i only responded to what Thrawn,Dirty Dugan and Ellasburg had wrote by remembering the court case involving Tulisa and Will.i.am/Britanny Spears. I copyied the article ( Which i stated i had copyied at the start) so as not to decieve anyone. I copyied it for them to read because i am from u.k and alot of u.s.a / worldwide new's i miss. So some stories other people around the world dont hear of :- the same scenario.
Anyway you are very slow on updating your "dear Bella" week 2 thread. It was meant to be up by Friday and it's Monday now. I guess business is not booming for you and had a slow intake of questions leaving it parched.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 7 2018, 12:17am

"A message to you Rudy" by Dandy Livingstone. " A message to you Rudy " by The Specials. " Tears of a clown " by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles.(1971) " Tears of a clown " By the English Beat
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 7 2018, 1:30am

" My boy Lollipop " by Millie Small (1964) "My girl lollipop" by Bad Manners
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 7 2018, 7:44am

" it's a hard knock life " Annie film (1982) " it's a hard knock life " by Jay Z " Dont worry be happy " by Bob Marley
" Don't worry be happy " by Bobby McFerrin. . "No one" by Alicia Keys. Nadie (No one) by Prima J
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 7 2018, 7:52am

Hi The-Guy :-) I'll try find some metal song's.
RS-roni-RS

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion