Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 3 2018, 2:14pm

Steak-and-Onions wrote:the first pic reminds me of chopped tomatoes


Tomatoes are pretty awesome. :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 3 2018, 2:14pm

Steak-and-Onions wrote:roni as in Ronald


Correct. I call her Roni because that’s what I’m used to. Some call her Ronald though. Either or, works just the same. :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Steak-and-Onions on May 3 2018, 2:18pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:
Steak-and-Onions wrote:the first pic reminds me of chopped tomatoes


Tomatoes are pretty awesome. :)

Tomato  it’s my favourite soup
I’m currently grown my own tomatoes 
Steak-and-Onions
 
Posts: 17
Joined: May 3 2018, 8:33am

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 3 2018, 2:42pm

Steak-and-Onions wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:
Steak-and-Onions wrote:the first pic reminds me of chopped tomatoes


Tomatoes are pretty awesome. :)

Tomato  it’s my favourite soup
I’m currently grown my own tomatoes 


Nice. I love to grow tomatoes. :) Actually going to be getting a plant or two for my patio next week. I may get cherry tomatoes, but heirlooms are my favorite. :)
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Steak-and-Onions on May 3 2018, 2:51pm

Tomatoes,onion gravy over your steak ... perfect
Steak-and-Onions
 
Posts: 17
Joined: May 3 2018, 8:33am

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 3 2018, 2:52pm

Hi Steak and onions :-) There are two routes to follow. You can follow my lead and go for sloppy build.i go for the miss mash effect and throw anything together and hope for the best.Or you can go for the designer effect as displayed by Miss_Hoity-Toity.it's all about making your kingdom a paradise garden. A carefully co-ordinated layout with a rich array of colour makes a bold statement. It lets people know " Notice me, i am as colourful and vibrant as my kingdom " the motto is striking colours make things POP and all eyes on me.
Last edited by RS-roni-RS on May 3 2018, 2:56pm, edited 1 time in total.
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 3 2018, 2:54pm

It's veronica. Belladonna is better known on kaw as Miss blankpage. :-)
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 3 2018, 3:14pm

Keep talking Roni, you’re so full of it, the only thing you can do is make petty fourth grade insults and thinks it’s flying. Newsflash woman, it’s not. Enjoy your incoming. :) An action is an action, so hope you enjoy them.
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Steak-and-Onions on May 3 2018, 4:00pm

-X-roni-X- wrote:Hi Steak and onions :-) There are two routes to follow. You can follow my lead and go for sloppy build.i go for the miss mash effect and throw anything together and hope for the best.Or you can go for the designer effect as displayed by Miss_Hoity-Toity.it's all about making your kingdom a paradise garden. A carefully co-ordinated layout with a rich array of colour makes a bold statement. It lets people know " Notice me, i am as colourful and vibrant as my kingdom " the motto is striking colours make things POP and all eyes on me.

Art! Thanks for your advice
Steak-and-Onions
 
Posts: 17
Joined: May 3 2018, 8:33am

Re: Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Postby Titan_God on May 3 2018, 5:24pm

Pretty sure DM crest plates will be issued when new lands are released. From my viewpoint the newest lands will not have crest plates and those before them will it’s actually a smart move.
User avatar
Titan_God
Moderator
 
Posts: 860
Joined: Sep 15 2011, 6:18am
Location: Kaw App / Kingdomsatwar.com

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests