Some people like to arrange their kingdom in pretty patterns

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, May 3, 2018.

1. I’d like to know how to arrange mine

2. Hmm, clearly that’s not your build. Who’s is it? Kinda looks like mine. :) Thanks for noticing. :) It is pretty, isn’t it?

3. can you help me arrange my build?

4. Worst build NA

5. Says you. I like my build, that’s all that matters.

6. is this a guide for new players?

7. No, this is Roni retaliating because I posted her scout report. This is her scout report for me. Showing my pretty lands off. I’m proud of those deepmine ones, they’re tough because they’re so expensive and no crest plates for them. It’s already been suggested to add them for deepmine, but to no avail yet. Come on devs, release the DM crest plates and allow us to swap crest plates. :)

8. the first pic reminds me of chopped tomatoes

9. roni as in Ronald

10. Tomatoes are pretty awesome. :)

11. Correct. I call her Roni because that’s what I’m used to. Some call her Ronald though. Either or, works just the same. :)

12. Tomato  it’s my favourite soup
    I’m currently grown my own tomatoes 

13. Nice. I love to grow tomatoes. :) Actually going to be getting a plant or two for my patio next week. I may get cherry tomatoes, but heirlooms are my favorite. :)

14. Tomatoes,onion gravy over your steak ... perfect

15. Hi Steak and onions :) There are two routes to follow. You can follow my lead and go for sloppy build.i go for the miss mash effect and throw anything together and hope for the best.Or you can go for the designer effect as displayed by Miss_Hoity-Toity.it's all about making your kingdom a paradise garden. A carefully co-ordinated layout with a rich array of colour makes a bold statement. It lets people know " Notice me, i am as colourful and vibrant as my kingdom " the motto is striking colours make things POP and all eyes on me.

16. It's veronica. Belladonna is better known on kaw as Miss blankpage. :)

17. Keep talking Roni, you’re so full of it, the only thing you can do is make petty fourth grade insults and thinks it’s flying. Newsflash woman, it’s not. Enjoy your incoming. :) An action is an action, so hope you enjoy them.

18. Art! Thanks for your advice

19. Pretty sure DM crest plates will be issued when new lands are released. From my viewpoint the newest lands will not have crest plates and those before them will it’s actually a smart move.