Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 2 2018, 5:22am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:
-X-roni-X- wrote:You know that they are getting blank heads when the only insults they can write is to say learn grammar.When all my thread's and rhymes on Static's & YoloKing's cypher thread's are understood because they get rave reviews.

And yet here you sit, continuing the interaction. I bring up grammar because you’re really no good at it. Maybe if you spelled things correctly, or used punctuation correctly, people would maybe support you. But alas, trolls don’t care about grammar so I don’t care about trolls. I think you’re mistaken on the “rave reviews”. Most of the forum community dislikes trolls as it’s ruining their forums. Your threads or comments aren’t supplying the forums with conversation or interaction. Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble, Roni. Also, I’m surprised he didn’t buy you just to drop you until you’re worth nothing. Seems fitting, right? That’s another day, I suppose. 

Grammar? We going there ? Why does it matter as long as you get point across? Just saying. You have been know to make mistakes.

Domo, all of my posts don’t equate to a 4th grade level of grammar. I may mistype something now and again, but it’s hardly the level of ineptness that Roni bestows. That’s why I point it out. Simple things such as their and there can not be interchangeable and lack of punctuation is utter madness. #changemymind
Original_Belladonna

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 2 2018, 5:34am

Original_Belladonna

Postby Original_Belladonna on May 2 2018, 5:50am

Original_Belladonna

Postby Jackson on May 2 2018, 11:17pm

one punctuation meme was enough wtf
Jackson

Previous