Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 1 2018, 6:19pm

#BringBackWhiteVenom
_-_Monkey_-_

Postby Venom on May 1 2018, 6:22pm

-X-roni-X- wrote:We dont know the loser venom from this forums because he is from Asia worldchat on a vpn changer and he aint the famous iG v3nom that we know.Also the loser had tiny stats last year also untill hmmm you can guess the rest.

Ronald is 100% spot on. I've found this marvelous "VPN Changer" that changed my life. No lie. I've grown a foot taller thanks to this "VPN Changer" and my grammar has magically improved. It's a miracle.

@Todd, I didn't hear you complaining.

Kasama wrote:He used to go cow tipping and fight old ladies for their walking canes

You know, everyone thinks it's easy but it's not. My last attempt at cow tipping sent me to the hospital, the cow fell on me. Feelsbadman.

#CowLivesMatter
Venom

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 1 2018, 6:30pm

Venom wrote:You know, everyone thinks it's easy but it's not. My last attempt at cow tipping sent me to the hospital, the cow fell on me. Feelsbadman.

#CowLivesMatter

hmmm since you weigh more then the cow itself you shouldn’t be having a problem ...your problem lies in poor technique refer to your master bella for proper bovine wrestling maneuvers. She’ll teach you how to “mooooooove” that cow

#You’reMySideKick
_-_Monkey_-_

Postby Kasama on May 1 2018, 11:07pm

Venom wrote:
-X-roni-X- wrote:We dont know the loser venom from this forums because he is from Asia worldchat on a vpn changer and he aint the famous iG v3nom that we know.Also the loser had tiny stats last year also untill hmmm you can guess the rest.

Ronald is 100% spot on. I've found this marvelous "VPN Changer" that changed my life. No lie. I've grown a foot taller thanks to this "VPN Changer" and my grammar has magically improved. It's a miracle.

@Todd, I didn't hear you complaining.

Kasama wrote:He used to go cow tipping and fight old ladies for their walking canes

You know, everyone thinks it's easy but it's not. My last attempt at cow tipping sent me to the hospital, the cow fell on me. Feelsbadman.

#CowLivesMatter

I like this guy
Kasama

Postby Kitten on May 2 2018, 1:52am

I'm glad to see the forums aren't completely dead yet :lol:

even though I'm scratching my head as to what this is about it was fun to read.
Kitten

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 2 2018, 2:32am

________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ wrote:
iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:How do I have a butthurt banner? Sorry I can’t talk to someone who has an iq of a slug.

And hows my banner butthurt?you look more and more stupid everytime you open your mouth.im not the one crying in forums about silence and bans you idiot.
Now cry about the steals you looser

Shots fired
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby -X-roni-X- on May 2 2018, 3:57am

Original_Belladonna wrote:
-X-roni-X- wrote:You know that they are getting blank heads when the only insults they can write is to say learn grammar.When all my thread's and rhymes on Static's & YoloKing's cypher thread's are understood because they get rave reviews.

And yet here you sit, continuing the interaction. I bring up grammar because you’re really no good at it. Maybe if you spelled things correctly, or used punctuation correctly, people would maybe support you. But alas, trolls don’t care about grammar so I don’t care about trolls. I think you’re mistaken on the “rave reviews”. Most of the forum community dislikes trolls as it’s ruining their forums. Your threads or comments aren’t supplying the forums with conversation or interaction. Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble, Roni. Also, I’m surprised he didn’t buy you just to drop you until you’re worth nothing. Seems fitting, right? That’s another day, I suppose. 

Venom the pig hired me for the 3rd time on his alt. I am now at 59T. Doesnt look like he is going to ever drop me haha.He knows a good asset and wont let anyone else hire me unfortunately. I am desperate for a new owner but this pig will go down fighting over owning me in the allie slots!! You never know he could have intentions to volley me up the allie L.B!!
-X-roni-X-

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on May 2 2018, 4:12am

Who’s Bella
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on May 2 2018, 4:23am

HEY I called it first. “The side kick Ella” is the nickname I gave her.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on May 2 2018, 4:31am

Original_Belladonna wrote:
-X-roni-X- wrote:You know that they are getting blank heads when the only insults they can write is to say learn grammar.When all my thread's and rhymes on Static's & YoloKing's cypher thread's are understood because they get rave reviews.

And yet here you sit, continuing the interaction. I bring up grammar because you’re really no good at it. Maybe if you spelled things correctly, or used punctuation correctly, people would maybe support you. But alas, trolls don’t care about grammar so I don’t care about trolls. I think you’re mistaken on the “rave reviews”. Most of the forum community dislikes trolls as it’s ruining their forums. Your threads or comments aren’t supplying the forums with conversation or interaction. Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble, Roni. Also, I’m surprised he didn’t buy you just to drop you until you’re worth nothing. Seems fitting, right? That’s another day, I suppose. 

Grammar? We going there ? Why does it matter as long as you get point across? Just saying. You have been know to make mistakes.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion