Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 1 2018, 1:17pm

all 3 of you gay

You should all go to the gun range and practice shooting (.22) ...”a-pew! “a-pew!”
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 1 2018, 1:28pm

And once they had done that , go out for a bite to eat at an imaginary restaurant being served by 60k a year waitress in Buttsville Michigan
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sep 7 2012, 2:03pm

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby codysteez on May 1 2018, 1:36pm

Venom wrote:You know Bella is doing something right when it's got Ronald triggered and posting paragraphs of tears here. :lol:


7 years and 5 forum posts. Why show face here? Lmaoo
codysteez
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Mar 20 2013, 8:58pm

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 1 2018, 1:42pm

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:And once they had done that , go out for a bite to eat at an imaginary restaurant being served by 60k a year waitress in Buttsville Michigan


(.22) ...”a-pew!” “a-pew!”
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on May 1 2018, 1:48pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:And once they had done that , go out for a bite to eat at an imaginary restaurant being served by 60k a year waitress in Buttsville Michigan


(.22) ...”a-pew!” “a-pew!”


Laughable .... worst attempt at a insult ever from an adult , about right for a pre teen though
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sep 7 2012, 2:03pm

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby AfterLife_RlcKyBoBbY_WoG on May 1 2018, 4:46pm

codysteez wrote:
Venom wrote:You know Bella is doing something right when it's got Ronald triggered and posting paragraphs of tears here. :lol:


7 years and 5 forum posts. Why show face here? Lmaoo


You do realise how stupid you sound, yeah? Mr 5 years and 64M cs :lol:

I've been foruming since 2010 and have a tally of 8k+ posts across accounts if that makes you feel better.
AfterLife_RlcKyBoBbY_WoG
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Jan 12 2011, 2:55am
Location: City of Angels, CA

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 1 2018, 5:42pm

We dont know the loser venom from this forums because he is from Asia worldchat on a vpn changer and he aint the famous iG v3nom that we know.Also the loser had tiny stats last year also untill hmmm you can guess the rest.
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby Tzshifter on May 1 2018, 6:05pm

He got those cracked itunes giftcards
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby Kasama on May 1 2018, 6:08pm

He used to go cow tipping and fight old ladies for their walking canes
Kasama
 
Posts: 12137
Joined: Aug 12 2010, 4:28am

Re: Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on May 1 2018, 6:19pm

#BringBackWhiteVenom
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests