Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Bella, where do we start? I hardly know the person but I get a sense that they represent something of the old forums. I can't quite put my finger on it. They write threads, not just boring threads, not copy pastes, not hate/harrassment threads. Bella has made substantial threads and it's because of this the spotlight has been brought on this forumer.

Lesser individuals have begun a hate campaign spreading falseties and lies to demoralise Bella. This may have worked for forumers before but this is not how it works anymore. When I go through these jerkhole forumers post histories... You see nothing but attempts at putting down other people, that is all they post. That or threads that hold no real substance.

Forums has gone downhill because of these people that oppose and attempt to destroy good change.

Last time I named these people, nothing happened.

Regardless, no change has occurred since then and they have either made alt accounts or continued their ways to the point of exhaustion.

End their reign or at least hinder them

Bella, you're a champion. You're better than they are, don't forget it.

2. You are stupid. You don’t know what she’s been doing do you?

3. Illuminati confirmed

4. Kasama I thought different of you, thats a shame. You and lonesong both have disappointed me. I could give you a retort to your post but it would honestly take too long.

5. You are a pathetic oaf kasama.There was no hate campaign against belladonna. She aint no victim so you need stop using the victim card to gain moral support. All that we said which was completely true and the facts that those comments were quickly deleted were evidence so removed them to hide them facts.We just said she copyied Snoopy and sizzlebeef 's thread what he had only wrote 2 days earlyier for mfgd event. She even admitted taking sizzlebeef's advice thread idea.She talks down to everybody as if she is a better person than everybody and like some superstar on kaw like cella or. Yet when i found out who she was iBabyAlienAbductYou a moderator / ex moderator on pimd. Who left this game back in 2013-14 and i know her history when she used to play because she attacked me for bootsy so i was fighting her for a while.She never had this big kaw super stardom past that she is trying to stay secretive about.She was a regular player. So she is power tripping talking down to us all thinking she has weight over us all just because she was a ex moderator on pimd. She even copy and pasted a new's report and at the end put in "what are your opinions on this" . She took advantage of being a pimd ex moderator to get her new kaw moderator boyfriend to use his moderator power's corruptly for her gain to get people forum banned and comments removed for writting the truth about her thread idea stealing and got my comment quickly deleted for saying who she was iBabyAlienAbductYou from pimd. Try twist something innocent into a hate smear compaign. But everybody had no problems with her writting thread's except dont steal people's ideas from their threads and then write you were too slow to write part 2 of it so i ran with it instead.When it was only 2 days after the event ended and maybe he was working so didnt have much time untill his days off work.And i can vouch how a nasty troll you are also kasama you 2-3 year's ago came on my wall when i didn't even know who the hell you are.You came on my wall trying to insult my grammar etc.You are just upset and jealous that me and skinnyminny and Todd get more attention than you do on forums
    You are a little worm no wonder you would take up with bella. It wont be long before she will say that your forums heyday is long dead and she is the only one to be able to save it ( by stealing ideas and fobbin them off as all her own work. You are very blindsided by what is actually the truth and only see and write what you want others to deem as true when infact thats the opposite of the situation.

6. Just a quick question Roni
    Do you get this upset when Todd copy and pastes other peoples published works and flogs them off on forums as his own ?
    Just a simple question , don't be looking for any alternative angles to come from .... it's just a question

7. Really Elleburg copying new's articles from outside media is no big deal honestly. We might have missed being informed about it because didnt read or watch the news.But stealing kaw forum members /our friend's thread's and plagurizing their idea's.That is on a whole different level of lowlife.

8. Its a fair point and I think she could spark activity, she's just kind of in the wrong time you know? These kinds of threads would have worked in the past but they dont now. It doesnt help that they're awfully hypocritical or hold a wall of text that is coloured in ways that were never meant to be read. Regardless, any activity is good.

9. Bella’s lil sidekick is back (.22)

10. For the record, I never claimed that Dear Bella was solely my idea. I mean, a lot of people have advice columns, threads, blogs etc.

11. Thanks. I appreciate the support. You’re one of many that do support my endeavors. :)

12. Thanks Roni .... just wanting to get your thoughts on it

13. How is Michigan this time of year Todd
    Business booming in your make believe restaurant buddy ?

14. I hope people realize you don’t have to QUOTE THE OP. We can tell if you’re talking about the original post or commenting on something someone else said. It’s just annoying to quote the whole post.

15. ok so you say you’re not her sidekick that you just agree with her on a couple of issues ...but see there’s no issues being discussed here only you talking smack INCITING ...so you ARE Bella’s sidekick (.22)  you’ve proved it 

...stop trying to mitigate your subservient role in the relationship between you two. We all know Bella cracks the whip in forums and you come running like a good little sidekick does. She’s alpha and you’re the beta. You’re a good gimp ...your dad (.22) taught you well.  lol 

16. So much butt kissing...

17. k

18. Awkward monent when everyone is talking solely about belladonna. This person and their threads has gotten many forumers to commune.

could? she has sparked activity.

/endtalk

19. You know Bella is doing something right when it's got Ronald triggered and posting paragraphs of tears here. :lol: