Why Bella sparks good change within KaW Forums

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Apr 27, 2018.

1. our threads couldnt be more different.

2. Not really they both low content and both suck

3. Your brain is pretty low content ...bout the same as Bella’s and el (.22) You all rode the same short bus to Skool in da mornin’ fightin’ to lick the same window.

4. It's strange to see Ronald arguing about Bella being a good influence to the forums, when all Roni does is troll, make up stories, harass players whilst stalking them to make up lies about them, make low quality threads with bad grammar that cannot be read and a general irrelevance at this game. Ronald is the very definition of a "Toxic Troll". Quite ironic, but oh well. :lol:

5. If anybody would know anything about stupidity and idiocy Todd it would be yourself
    Nice post by the way ... old enough to run a restaurant , I think not , wouldn't be old enough to tie your own shoelaces

6. ofc the king of copy paste would know about low content /meme

7. You know that they are getting blank heads when the only insults they can write is to say learn grammar.When all my thread's and rhymes on Static's & YoloKing's cypher thread's are understood because they get rave reviews.

8. ur dum

9. This loser here keeps hiring me even though he continues to write all the insults about about me.He hired me at 57T the other day and 51T a few days before that. Odd behaviour hiring me when he hates me so much and say's that im tiny stats and irrelevant. But still continues to hire me.

10. And yet here you sit, continuing the interaction. I bring up grammar because you’re really no good at it. Maybe if you spelled things correctly, or used punctuation correctly, people would maybe support you. But alas, trolls don’t care about grammar so I don’t care about trolls. I think you’re mistaken on the “rave reviews”. Most of the forum community dislikes trolls as it’s ruining their forums. Your threads or comments aren’t supplying the forums with conversation or interaction. Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble, Roni. Also, I’m surprised he didn’t buy you just to drop you until you’re worth nothing. Seems fitting, right? That’s another day, I suppose. 

11. You said you would forum retire like 20h ago.
    Cant even shut up for a day.
    No do us a favour and do as you said ron ron

12. Stick to the ebs. The ‘harcore fighter’ look doesn’t suite you. Moron.

13. ^Woah settle down, we don't need no forum tough guys here.

14. 

15. I will stick to them.
    Im happy for you that a tap tap on another account makes you feel like a big fighter lol.
    You are so brave lol
    It makes you real special,we are all so impressed.tap tap look at me,i tapped on another person.must be awesome being you.
    All these idiots that think they are special for doing osw,never stops amazing me lol
    Ps you got sealed stamps on your wall mr.big warrior

16. Buddy, I was talking to both of you.

17. You have a seal stamp too and a butthurt banner. Stop acting tough. You’re mere dirt. So shut it.

18. Yes but im a "eb fairy" so i should have a seal stamp but you are a tough tap tap warrior so you shouldnt.
    Now go and tap on another person and feel big about yourself lol.you dont seem very successful at it tho by reading your wall.
    And dont talk about butthurt banners,take a look at yours,feel xtra tough keep that one do ya?lol
    "look at me i got silenced" so so tough hahaha

19. How do I have a butthurt banner? Sorry I can’t talk to someone who has an iq of a slug.

20. And hows my banner butthurt?you look more and more stupid everytime you open your mouth.im not the one crying in forums about silence and bans you idiot.
    Now cry about the steals you looser