Dear Bella the advocate

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 27 2018, 8:43am

Venom the creep do not hire me again when i am re hired.You are a creep you have hired me twice this week.Yet you say that i am irrelevant and tiny stats and not accompliced anything.Yet you hire me twice.i know why you do that though having me in your allies makes you feel more of a champion because all your allies are more famous and legends on kaw than you are.You try get fame by having us in your allie collection.sad loser. Go back to Asia worldchat your original wc
It's you who is the one who hasn't acceived anything. Vegita is the L.B star not you
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on Apr 27 2018, 11:00am

Frost wrote:
Todd on the other hand, like Ronald doesn't play this game. They live for running their mouth on the forums, why? Well. Probably stems from a lack of relevance in real life. Especially Ronald, he's just begging for the attention, especially since he can't do anything with his tiny account.
Todd on the other hand creates multiple 0 stat accounts to stalk forums day in and out, which should reflect the status of his real life.. Someone who doesn't even play the game, but stalks the forums and makes multiple alts after every ban..is just begging for the attention that he doesn't get irl. I do feel sorry for them. Inb4 Todd's only response to this is homophobic grade school insults.


@Bella. I do not know you, but I can tell you this. Keep doing what you're doing. If you have two of the most toxic trolls on KaW targeting you, that means you're doing something right.
Todd and Ronald have never contributed to this game in any way, part of the reason is because they cannot and don't have anything meaningful to offer. So don't let that deter you. Keep doing you. You have strangers from the community behind you, because most of us detest the toxicity that Todd and Ronald bring to the KaW. Eventually Ronald will go back to obscurity on his irrelevant account and Todd.. Well, will enjoy playing KaW on his 0 stat accounts. :lol:


-Venom


BAHAHA Venom mad because i refuse gay RP with him ...he constantly telling me on my wall and in PM how cool and smart I am (see my wall will post SS later) links are on my wall anyone can see them BAHAHA lol


...& you proud to be bellas sidekick, LOL
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby lallsl on Apr 27 2018, 11:19am

I completed your thread once, until I found out you plagiarised the entire content and just kept ripping stuff from Quora and Medium and trying to pass it off as your own.

Grow up Todd. Plagiarism is not cool, then again, you'd have to have some sort of formal education to know that.. So I totally understand why you resorted to plagiarising content. :lol:
lallsl
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 26 2018, 9:24am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 27 2018, 11:44am

Frost wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:Im not a fan of Bella but this is just a pathetic witchhunt honestly. Get over yourself.


You know how Ronald is. Find a random post, make a story, claim its sensational and then sprinkle it with lies and random made up "facts". If it comes from Ronald's mouth, you can be assured most of it isint true. He takes a sliver of the truth and changes it to a story that appears sensational.

For instance, I change names when I'm bored. I switch names between my mains often. No particular reason, sometimes I find a name I like and switch to it and switch back later. For Ronald, that's equal to me trying to "hide". Which is quite illogical, but then again.. That's Ronald.

At this point, Ronald is just a toxic troll. Look at his worthless account :lol:
Ronald is apparently a bad ass OSW warrior with his cute tiny account. Ronald's legacy is simply, an irrelevant account that only runs their mouth.
Notice how Ronald got jealous of Bella and started hounding her once Bella made threads? Just plain old jealousy. Most trolls on the Internet exhibit similar behaviour when they see someone else getting attention or recognised. I don't even know Bella tbh, but a thread targeting her is harassment after the countless verbal attacks from Ronald on every Bella thread and Ronald's attempt to derail them.

@Thrawn, harassing a player over and over on the forums doesn't warrant a lock? The forums are littered with homophobic ToU breaking Todd comments, it's funny how with so many moderators in game, most of the comments are still visible on the actives board. How hard is it to get an IP ban on all his accounts? One side y'all say you want MGTDs and to revive forums, on the other side.. Toxic trolls are allowed to harass players and make lewd comments and more. They're basically given a free rein, you cannot have both. Either censure them / their accounts or don't expect any sort of MGTDs and forum revival to work without the appropriate censure of toxic behaviour.

Todd on the other hand, like Ronald doesn't play this game. They live for running their mouth on the forums, why? Well. Probably stems from a lack of relevance in real life. Especially Ronald, he's just begging for the attention, especially since he can't do anything with his tiny account.
Todd on the other hand creates multiple 0 stat accounts to stalk forums day in and out, which should reflect the status of his real life.. Someone who doesn't even play the game, but stalks the forums and makes multiple alts after every ban..is just begging for the attention that he doesn't get irl. I do feel sorry for them. Inb4 Todd's only response to this is homophobic grade school insults.


@Bella. I do not know you, but I can tell you this. Keep doing what you're doing. If you have two of the most toxic trolls on KaW targeting you, that means you're doing something right.
Todd and Ronald have never contributed to this game in any way, part of the reason is because they cannot and don't have anything meaningful to offer. So don't let that deter you. Keep doing you. You have strangers from the community behind you, because most of us detest the toxicity that Todd and Ronald bring to the KaW. Eventually Ronald will go back to obscurity on his irrelevant account and Todd.. Well, will enjoy playing KaW on his 0 stat accounts. :lol:


-Venom

IP bans dont really work too well given how easy it is to change or hide your ip. As I said before I dont agree with neither roni nor todd or any other troll, but I also think bella's threads lack seriously in quality. She also performs highly questionable things in order to keep censorship and putting herself on a pediestal.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 586
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 27 2018, 1:16pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
Frost wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:Im not a fan of Bella but this is just a pathetic witchhunt honestly. Get over yourself.


You know how Ronald is. Find a random post, make a story, claim its sensational and then sprinkle it with lies and random made up "facts". If it comes from Ronald's mouth, you can be assured most of it isint true. He takes a sliver of the truth and changes it to a story that appears sensational.

For instance, I change names when I'm bored. I switch names between my mains often. No particular reason, sometimes I find a name I like and switch to it and switch back later. For Ronald, that's equal to me trying to "hide". Which is quite illogical, but then again.. That's Ronald.

At this point, Ronald is just a toxic troll. Look at his worthless account :lol:
Ronald is apparently a bad ass OSW warrior with his cute tiny account. Ronald's legacy is simply, an irrelevant account that only runs their mouth.
Notice how Ronald got jealous of Bella and started hounding her once Bella made threads? Just plain old jealousy. Most trolls on the Internet exhibit similar behaviour when they see someone else getting attention or recognised. I don't even know Bella tbh, but a thread targeting her is harassment after the countless verbal attacks from Ronald on every Bella thread and Ronald's attempt to derail them.

@Thrawn, harassing a player over and over on the forums doesn't warrant a lock? The forums are littered with homophobic ToU breaking Todd comments, it's funny how with so many moderators in game, most of the comments are still visible on the actives board. How hard is it to get an IP ban on all his accounts? One side y'all say you want MGTDs and to revive forums, on the other side.. Toxic trolls are allowed to harass players and make lewd comments and more. They're basically given a free rein, you cannot have both. Either censure them / their accounts or don't expect any sort of MGTDs and forum revival to work without the appropriate censure of toxic behaviour.

Todd on the other hand, like Ronald doesn't play this game. They live for running their mouth on the forums, why? Well. Probably stems from a lack of relevance in real life. Especially Ronald, he's just begging for the attention, especially since he can't do anything with his tiny account.
Todd on the other hand creates multiple 0 stat accounts to stalk forums day in and out, which should reflect the status of his real life.. Someone who doesn't even play the game, but stalks the forums and makes multiple alts after every ban..is just begging for the attention that he doesn't get irl. I do feel sorry for them. Inb4 Todd's only response to this is homophobic grade school insults.


@Bella. I do not know you, but I can tell you this. Keep doing what you're doing. If you have two of the most toxic trolls on KaW targeting you, that means you're doing something right.
Todd and Ronald have never contributed to this game in any way, part of the reason is because they cannot and don't have anything meaningful to offer. So don't let that deter you. Keep doing you. You have strangers from the community behind you, because most of us detest the toxicity that Todd and Ronald bring to the KaW. Eventually Ronald will go back to obscurity on his irrelevant account and Todd.. Well, will enjoy playing KaW on his 0 stat accounts. :lol:


-Venom

IP bans dont really work too well given how easy it is to change or hide your ip. As I said before I dont agree with neither roni nor todd or any other troll, but I also think bella's threads lack seriously in quality. She also performs highly questionable things in order to keep censorship and putting herself on a pediestal.

I.e. getting at least 5 ppl banned within one day. Now tell me how a regular player can do that? Hmmmmmmm.
I.e. getting older threads locker for no reason at all.
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby BionicMan on Apr 27 2018, 1:28pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:

no wonder why the idiot hates todd ...todd embarrassed Black Hand, AoW, and all Apoc clams involved lol ...that was years ago too, stillbutthurt 


You’re talking in the third person now?  the only thing you’ve ever embarrassed is yourself
BionicMan
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Mar 7 2017, 12:49am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby MissMelon on Apr 27 2018, 1:44pm

Wow. This was beautifully written.
MissMelon
 
Posts: 8641
Joined: Apr 28 2010, 2:27am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby SpyG on Apr 28 2018, 2:34am

Shut up roni, your fake bf is calling you.
SpyG
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mar 1 2014, 6:39am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 28 2018, 12:07pm

Hi Miss Melon thankyou so much.
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 28 2018, 12:10pm

Too bad 'Glenn the gangster'that you cant make a return to kaw and pretend that you are Val again or copy his style.Because the real Val is back playing kaw so you need just be yourself this time round.
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests