Dear Bella the advocate

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2018, 12:37pm

Monkey you must remember how they ran from blackhand osw against AoW and then made striptease clan and then got all friendly with kotfe to hide behind because then blackhand started hitting striptease when kotfe had joined with AoW against blackhand. So Striptease hit blackhand to get in kotfes good books.Then bootsy and lilith aka iBabyAlienAbductYou both retired from kaw to get out of the osw yet again.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2018, 12:38pm

Belladonna aka iBabyAlienAbductYou has gone mysteriously silent now we know her real screennames lol lol.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2018, 12:39pm

Hi mrs Beefy yes that's her.
RS-roni-RS

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on Apr 26 2018, 1:48pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:if Roni is right then bella biggest OSW loser runner moron in all KAW

No wonder Venom and el her buddies 

All three of them are RP 

Don't be involving me with your petty squabble with Bella , Todd
You do realize that you disagree or agree with people ... doesn't mean you have any allegiance to or with them
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X

Postby CHUBBY__CHASER on Apr 26 2018, 4:50pm

No support
CHUBBY__CHASER

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Apr 26 2018, 4:51pm

Tzshifter wrote:
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:I love the name Veronica

Posting a persons real name is against tou. Might wanna delete it

Nerd

Any time you want to pvp me plz show up in my news feed
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Apr 26 2018, 4:59pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:I love the name Veronica

Posting a persons real name is against tou. Might wanna delete it

First names are one of the pieces of information that players are allowed to share. You are not supposed to give out other people's info, but it's posted publicly in the OP here so.

Guess tou was changed since I last looked at it. Had to check since I don't trust you'll new mods
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on Apr 26 2018, 6:23pm

X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:

You do realize that you disagree or agree with people ... doesn't mean you have any allegiance to or with them

BAHAHA!!! “No allegiance to bella” even your sidekick has kicked you to the curb 
PIMD mod BAHAHAHA!!! even gay Ella (.22) doesn’t want anything g to do with that 
BAHAHA!!! ...don’t worry Venom will stay loyal to you LOLOL
_-_Monkey_-_

Postby X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X on Apr 26 2018, 7:00pm

_-_Monkey_-_ wrote:
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X wrote:

BAHAHA!!! “No allegiance to bella” even your sidekick has kicked you to the curb 
PIMD mod BAHAHAHA!!! even gay Ella (.22) doesn’t want anything g to do with that 
BAHAHA!!! ...don’t worry Venom will stay loyal to you LOLOL

Sorry Todd , I don't find you attractive so i will leave you to find your true same love .
I ain't kicking anyone to the curb nor a sidekick to anyone .... i agreed with Bella on a few threads , nothing more nothing less
Shouldn't you be preparing your imaginary restaurant for business ?
X2X-EllLllLllAllBllUllRllG-X2X

Postby Venom on Apr 27 2018, 2:19am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Im not a fan of Bella but this is just a pathetic witchhunt honestly. Get over yourself.

You know how Ronald is. Find a random post, make a story, claim its sensational and then sprinkle it with lies and random made up "facts". If it comes from Ronald's mouth, you can be assured most of it isint true. He takes a sliver of the truth and changes it to a story that appears sensational.

For instance, I change names when I'm bored. I switch names between my mains often. No particular reason, sometimes I find a name I like and switch to it and switch back later. For Ronald, that's equal to me trying to "hide". Which is quite illogical, but then again.. That's Ronald.

At this point, Ronald is just a toxic troll. Look at his worthless account :lol:
Ronald is apparently a bad ass OSW warrior with his cute tiny account. Ronald's legacy is simply, an irrelevant account that only runs their mouth.
Notice how Ronald got jealous of Bella and started hounding her once Bella made threads? Just plain old jealousy. Most trolls on the Internet exhibit similar behaviour when they see someone else getting attention or recognised. I don't even know Bella tbh, but a thread targeting her is harassment after the countless verbal attacks from Ronald on every Bella thread and Ronald's attempt to derail them.

@Thrawn, harassing a player over and over on the forums doesn't warrant a lock? The forums are littered with homophobic ToU breaking Todd comments, it's funny how with so many moderators in game, most of the comments are still visible on the actives board. How hard is it to get an IP ban on all his accounts? One side y'all say you want MGTDs and to revive forums, on the other side.. Toxic trolls are allowed to harass players and make lewd comments and more. They're basically given a free rein, you cannot have both. Either censure them / their accounts or don't expect any sort of MGTDs and forum revival to work without the appropriate censure of toxic behaviour.

Todd on the other hand, like Ronald doesn't play this game. They live for running their mouth on the forums, why? Well. Probably stems from a lack of relevance in real life. Especially Ronald, he's just begging for the attention, especially since he can't do anything with his tiny account.
Todd on the other hand creates multiple 0 stat accounts to stalk forums day in and out, which should reflect the status of his real life.. Someone who doesn't even play the game, but stalks the forums and makes multiple alts after every ban..is just begging for the attention that he doesn't get irl. I do feel sorry for them. Inb4 Todd's only response to this is homophobic grade school insults.

@Bella. I do not know you, but I can tell you this. Keep doing what you're doing. If you have two of the most toxic trolls on KaW targeting you, that means you're doing something right.
Todd and Ronald have never contributed to this game in any way, part of the reason is because they cannot and don't have anything meaningful to offer. So don't let that deter you. Keep doing you. You have strangers from the community behind you, because most of us detest the toxicity that Todd and Ronald bring to the KaW. Eventually Ronald will go back to obscurity on his irrelevant account and Todd.. Well, will enjoy playing KaW on his 0 stat accounts. :lol:

-Venom
Venom

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion