Dear Bella the advocate

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 26 2018, 11:33am

Tzshifter wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Enough of these harassing posts.

Nobodies harrassing anybody.


Yes, you are. I’m sick of it. Grow up and stop acting like 4 year olds who can’t get their own way.
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2018, 11:40am

I think i've already won. Nobody can hide from my tracking skills.
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2018, 11:41am

No charms needed i already got a better prize Shifter's friendship :-D.
RS-roni-RS
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Nov 5 2016, 6:33pm

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 26 2018, 11:49am

-X-roni-X- wrote:I think i've already won. Nobody can hide from my tracking skills.

The tracking skills that make you have to throw 50 different, contradictory accusations towards people and still not get it right?
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 26 2018, 11:50am

Im not a fan of Bella but this is just a pathetic witchhunt honestly. Get over yourself.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII on Apr 26 2018, 11:51am

-X-roni-X- wrote:Belladonna = iBabyAlienAbductYou a moderator on pimd.she was called lilith in 2013 on kaw and was bootsy's ex friend. They were in black hand together but both ran from osw against AoW. No wonder you want to stay so secretative.


Omg you're kidding?!
IIIX_MrsBeefy_XIII
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 6:29pm

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on Apr 26 2018, 12:15pm

-X-roni-X- wrote:Belladonna = iBabyAlienAbductYou a moderator on pimd.she was called lilith in 2013 on kaw and was bootsy's ex friend. They were in black hand together but both ran from osw against AoW. No wonder you want to stay so secretative.



no wonder why the idiot hates todd ...todd embarrassed Black Hand, AoW, and all Apoc clams involved lol ...that was years ago too, stillbutthurt 
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on Apr 26 2018, 12:17pm

if Roni is right then bella biggest OSW loser runner moron in all KAW


No wonder Venom and el her buddies 


All three of them are RP 
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby _-_Monkey_-_ on Apr 26 2018, 12:20pm

PIMD mod 
_-_Monkey_-_
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Apr 19 2018, 11:19am

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 26 2018, 12:31pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Enough of these harassing posts.

Nobodies harrassing anybody.


Yes, you are. I’m sick of it. Grow up and stop acting like 4 year olds who can’t get their own way.

Coming from the person that reports ppl and threads to get them banned and locked. You’re the only one acting childish.
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests