Dear Bella the advocate

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Dear Bella the advocate

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 26 2018, 6:35am

Dear Bella the advocate Image I'm in desperate need of your advice on how to get the attention of my dream owner. I've had some fabulous owner's in the past. Who have hired me and kept me as their allie for years and became my best friend's. I could always turn them for advice and they helped keep me grounded. They never got mad at me when i took over allie chat and sounded off about things and people that got me irate.They had a magical healing power with word's to calm me down. But my kaw life has now hit rock bottom. I have attracted my worsed owner ever . The devil in disguise Image. Who although he hates me he hired me twice to try rile me up and spite me. I am needing some valuable advice how to sell my self in worldchat and show how i can be a valuable asset and good friend to my next potential owner. I need to be hired a.s.a.p and get rid of this horrible new owner once and for all. A vivascious kaw member like myself deserves so much better. Knowing everyday that he is still my owner really dampers my kaw spirit's and makes me just want to quit and zero my stats.
I am a great fan of that beefcake Shifter and i dream day and night to have him as my owner. I am not very good with words and i shy in his presence. What advice can you give me to lure this adonis to hire me. I mean, I'm a nice person underneath.But i dont show it to everybody because they will take advantage of my sweet nature.So i put up my gaurd and rarely let anyone into my world. But imagine how fun allie chat will be a laugh a minite with me and shifter:-). But really i need to know how to make this kaw superstar turn from dispising me to being a roni fan. I need some valuable lusting lessons to get his attention and persuade him to hire me .
Very much appreciated your's truelly from Veronica ;-)

ps /
Dear God, Father forgive me because i have sinned. I am guilty of plagurizing Shifter's thread.But i was at my wits end.i desperately need a new owner. and also :-) please can you bless me with a winning streak and let me win this competition with this thread. I really need new charms. Thankyou Amen Image
RS-roni-RS

Re: Dear Bella the advocate

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Apr 26 2018, 8:01am

 Roni becoming a fourm guru.
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 26 2018, 8:15am

I love the name Veronica
Tzshifter

Postby Lonesong on Apr 26 2018, 8:18am

Lonesong

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Apr 26 2018, 9:48am

Tzshifter wrote:I love the name Veronica

Posting a persons real name is against tou. Might wanna delete it
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Apr 26 2018, 9:54am

DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:

First names are one of the pieces of information that players are allowed to share. You are not supposed to give out other people's info, but it's posted publicly in the OP here so.
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 26 2018, 10:01am

DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD wrote:

Nerd
Tzshifter

Postby DreadedLeviticus on Apr 26 2018, 10:06am

Tldr
DreadedLeviticus

Postby Original_Belladonna on Apr 26 2018, 11:28am

Enough of these harassing posts.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Tzshifter on Apr 26 2018, 11:31am

Original_Belladonna wrote:Enough of these harassing posts.

Nobodies harrassing anybody.
Tzshifter

Next

Return to Other KaW Discussion