Dear Bella the advocate

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Dear Bella the advocate [​IMG] I'm in desperate need of your advice on how to get the attention of my dream owner. I've had some fabulous owner's in the past. Who have hired me and kept me as their allie for years and became my best friend's. I could always turn them for advice and they helped keep me grounded. They never got mad at me when i took over allie chat and sounded off about things and people that got me irate.They had a magical healing power with word's to calm me down. But my kaw life has now hit rock bottom. I have attracted my worsed owner ever . The devil in disguise [​IMG]. Who although he hates me he hired me twice to try rile me up and spite me. I am needing some valuable advice how to sell my self in worldchat and show how i can be a valuable asset and good friend to my next potential owner. I need to be hired a.s.a.p and get rid of this horrible new owner once and for all. A vivascious kaw member like myself deserves so much better. Knowing everyday that he is still my owner really dampers my kaw spirit's and makes me just want to quit and zero my stats.
    I am a great fan of that beefcake Shifter and i dream day and night to have him as my owner. I am not very good with words and i shy in his presence. What advice can you give me to lure this adonis to hire me. I mean, I'm a nice person underneath.But i dont show it to everybody because they will take advantage of my sweet nature.So i put up my gaurd and rarely let anyone into my world. But imagine how fun allie chat will be a laugh a minite with me and shifter:). But really i need to know how to make this kaw superstar turn from dispising me to being a roni fan. I need some valuable lusting lessons to get his attention and persuade him to hire me .
    Very much appreciated your's truelly from Veronica ;-)

ps /
    Dear God, Father forgive me because i have sinned. I am guilty of plagurizing Shifter's thread.But i was at my wits end.i desperately need a new owner. and also :) please can you bless me with a winning streak and let me win this competition with this thread. I really need new charms. Thankyou Amen [​IMG]

2.  Roni becoming a fourm guru.

3. I love the name Veronica

4. Posting a persons real name is against tou. Might wanna delete it

5. First names are one of the pieces of information that players are allowed to share. You are not supposed to give out other people's info, but it's posted publicly in the OP here so.

6. Nerd

7. Enough of these harassing posts.

8. Nobodies harrassing anybody.

9. Yes, you are. I’m sick of it. Grow up and stop acting like 4 year olds who can’t get their own way.

10. I think i've already won. Nobody can hide from my tracking skills.

11. No charms needed i already got a better prize Shifter's friendship :-D.

12. The tracking skills that make you have to throw 50 different, contradictory accusations towards people and still not get it right?

13. Im not a fan of Bella but this is just a pathetic witchhunt honestly. Get over yourself.

14. Omg you're kidding?!

15. no wonder why the idiot hates todd ...todd embarrassed Black Hand, AoW, and all Apoc clams involved lol ...that was years ago too, stillbutthurt 

16. if Roni is right then bella biggest OSW loser runner moron in all KAW

No wonder Venom and el her buddies 

All three of them are RP 

17. PIMD mod 

18. Coming from the person that reports ppl and threads to get them banned and locked. You’re the only one acting childish.