[MGTD] Days of Yore

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: [MGTD] Days of Yore

Postby JEDI-MAESTRO on Apr 21 2018, 10:21am

Original_Belladonna wrote:I miss those coded players during war. I was a tracker back in the day, not the one who had to use a computer, but I just used my phone. Was one of the best trackers during that time. Coded players aren’t hard to track if you know one little secret. ;)

Oooo yes I remember having to track by phone and had a couple of tricks to deal with barcodes too :)
JEDI-MAESTRO

Postby JEDI-MAESTRO on Apr 21 2018, 2:12pm

Remember how people would unequip everything for war matchup then reequip just before start? And some would forget to reequip before start hahaha
JEDI-MAESTRO

Postby Morghot on Apr 22 2018, 2:48am

I still remember the panic when maching up against The Rising Hawks... Damn those guys where legends... Back in time when gh was a FUNNY thing.
Morghot

Postby JEDI-MAESTRO on Apr 22 2018, 7:24am

Morghot wrote:I still remember the panic when maching up against The Rising Hawks... Damn those guys where legends... Back in time when gh was a FUNNY thing.

Hahaha YES the cc comments of total despair when the announcement came up that it was Rising Hawks ... then everyone would look to see if Happy_Cop was rostered with his towers haha
JEDI-MAESTRO

Postby llIIlSMACK-YOUR-COWlIIllllIl on Apr 22 2018, 1:48pm

Mei wrote:
Radagast wrote:Yes Mei, you prove my point - you had to use another method to identify barcode players. I always thought trying to distinqish which banner was who & looking at owners took too long, especially true when trying to catch crystals. This was also when there was only about 6 banner versions available.

Oh. I meant status banners. What they had written in them. Usually they had something different.

Except when these names ran rampant when warring we had blank banners making a little more difficult.. but yes w/l or quests was another way to distinguish who was who... great memories
llIIlSMACK-YOUR-COWlIIllllIl

Postby JEDI-MAESTRO on Apr 22 2018, 5:26pm

llIIlSMACK-YOUR-COWlIIllllIl wrote:
Mei wrote:
Radagast wrote:Yes Mei, you prove my point - you had to use another method to identify barcode players. I always thought trying to distinqish which banner was who & looking at owners took too long, especially true when trying to catch crystals. This was also when there was only about 6 banner versions available.

Oh. I meant status banners. What they had written in them. Usually they had something different.

Except when these names ran rampant when warring we had blank banners making a little more difficult.. but yes w/l or quests was another way to distinguish who was who... great memories

Yeah but back in the day, especially when barcodes were doing strafe runs on the opponent, it took too long to look at w/l or quests haha ... it was a great tactic and left its mark on the KAWmunity for sure!
JEDI-MAESTRO

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion