[MGTD] No holds barred

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 20, 2018.

1. 2 of my accounts got bigger wins/losses results and better badges than you demon. So you got no legs to stand on trying to mock my accounts battles results because i only played this account last may when my old phone broke. Plus i only came back on kaw 2 weeks ago from being off for 6 months.Delve deeper thinking you can insult me. Else shut me up once and for all and reveal your big n bad osw screenname that put you in the same league as imf and ireg and all the other famous legend's of kaw. Your from that same era aren't you demon? Because judging from your 2 year badge i dont think so.

2. Cant argue with that flawless logic.

3. More battles huh. Must have hit a lot of ebs because dear lord you cant win attacks on anyone with your stats.
    Its true, you're right, a random moron on kaw is insulting me I must prove myself! You're literally guessing and throwing random accusations, and you wonder why I don't reveal information. As someone once said, the wise wish to know, the fools wish to speak.

4. Oh my God all of you shut up and quit smack talking. Nobody cares.

5. XxD3monXx = certified osw runner hence the silence and secrecy :))

6. Do you know what certified means? Also, reposting the same message doesnt make it more true

7. Seems to work for Trump!

8. This

10. Forget the 9+ age rating, this game needs a nsfw section