[MGTD] No holds barred

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Hi everyone ;-) A few things need to be said because they have really been getting on my goat !! So i need to blow away the cobwebs and say what i am fed up of witnessing. Firstly i think its really pathetic how the small people on kaw all of a sudden hench themselves up when they acquire a new account.We all have seen it a new screenname and massive stats account appears in a high profile clan.Then they go in worldchat talking a big game, acting all high & mighty and insulting everyone and acting tough.And you say to yourself " who the hell is that? " You been playing 5 1/2 years but dont reconize them. Then you get told it's such n such person from # clan.And you say to yourself lol that smallfry who never said anything much to anyone on his tiny account.But now he /she thinks they are a hotshot now with the big stats. account and in a L.B osw clan.They never made much impact before on kaw and just stayed in the background the whole nine yards.But now on this new account they trying to re invent themselves and act all macho like they are a veteran and legend of kaw.But you still don't know them from Adam.But if you do some researching & dig deeper you'll discover / know that legacy they didnt create it belonged to someone else.

Also another thing i find highly amusing is people who claim they are old players who have a wealth of osw experience and history. Yet they refuse to say who they were and stay shadey.They say i keep my identify secret. LOL how pathetic if you aint scared of something or someone you wouldnt hesitate to say who you are. I've always been roni on 3 accounts.i never have became that cowardly to go incognito. If you so hardcore then you dont need to hide your identity or your kaw history.Most think they are being clever with the excuses. But it dont take much savvy to see through this pretence and see that really all they are doing is bluffing to give the appearance they are bigger than what they are.

2. Make a good thread = Salty rant
    Gotya
    Oh well.
    Most successful osw warriors are/were secretive. Its just a fact. And Im sorry roni, but stats are important in osw. Your build is terrible, you have always been small, you've never known how to hide or how to farm, and you have always been irrelevant in osw and in kaw. I know you keep telling yourself otherwise in every thread you make, but thats the way it is. You're just a very loud fly.

3. The zero's always call other people irrelevant. And i cant farm my builds are so bad so you say. But i won a top 500 pvp banner on II-roni-II account. Yes you are such a champ demon yet no one gives you the accolades that i get.Lol keep trying to talk down to me and insult me but you the coward too afraid to say who you were. Or maybe you never were anyone except demon accounts and you just bluff that you had another account in osws.You are just another one of those wannabes who give it the large and talk big. But reality you never been at the front line of kaw wars. You ee and thats it :- 1 hour of your life then return to normality and no stress.. OSW is 24/7 365 days of the year.e.e is easy compared to being in osw and can hardly sleep.Yes keep talking big machoman demon.When it comes down to who are the real warriors on kaw ammongst the men.i doubt you will make the top 50.

4. You call ppl irrelevant all the time so you must be the biggest ZERO then lol

5. Too bad demon doesn’t play, if he would I’d farm him.

Great read as always roni regardless <3

6. Hi Bach :) thankyou. And you such a badass warrior demon. So much so that your battle wins /losses and badges that you won are much smaller comparred to mine. On a account that i havent been on since February 2015 II_roni_II. So get off your little ego trip trying to patronise me because it cant be done. And gdfmsob is rogue one aka led Zeppelin.You retired from warlor and kaw yet you're still playing on a alt account.

7. Phony roni

8. Shifter the most rubbish forum president ever!! He struggles to write more than a sentence that posses any intelligence so it's a big mystery how he even got votes to be it.it had to be all his pubescent friends he bribed to elect him in.

9. If you want to carry on insulting me shifter take it to the cypher thread. I will destroy you again on it, if push comes to shove!!

10. Lets color up this thread a bit and keep it on topic. ;)

11. Lol what? Rogue,led zeppelin?warlor?are you drunk roni lol.
    Or just paranoid?

12. You're so bright I gotta wear shades B-)

13. Guys please we're all civil here.

14. This moron has begged for more cease fires than anyone else in KaW until he was finally farmed out of the game. All he has left is his bitterness in these dying forums to vent his hate towards the players that sent him running.

You are a true fail dude. A true fail

15. Hello. I wonder if you could give an example of these cf's Ive asked for? I have no recollection of ever doing so. I left the game because my favorite part of the game (ee) died.

16. Ive basically only done ee on this account,and I still have like 3 times your battle statistics? I have never been in warlor, I'm not playing on an alt account (I now consider this my main because I dont play any other accounts anymore). You're literally just making random stuff up lol

17. I like how you insult people's ability to write posts in a post that has more spelling mistakes than your accounts have battle losses.

18. OSW wasn't difficult. You greatly overestimate it. It was simply time consuming and I left it once the majority just started hitting ebs anyway. And wow. Amazing. Top 500. In am event where you can farm open accounts. Truly impressive! EE is not easy. You can tell because very few can do it successfully. (Atm none in kaw can..)

19. Demon must be a osw runner that's the only reason why he's staying so secretative.