[EMERGENCY] Exploit / Clonning

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Furnitur-Exploit-Glitch, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (READ THIS IF YOU TRADE)

Hello! I spent a lot of time contemplating whether I should write this here, I am at my wits ends and support hasn't any help.

Why am I anonymous? As I only want this fixed and no recognition for this. I approached a mod with this and he has tried his best to bring it to the attention of ATA. It has not been fixed yet. It hasn’t been for months. I'm hoping this will catch ATA's eye and will be fixed ASAP.

So, what am I talking about? A few months ago, there was a major cloning glitch that let you clone copies of your furniture. I was one of the first people to report it. Subsequently the offending parties were stripped of their charms and illegally obtained furniture. Some of you remember this, what you may not know is that ATA never fully patched this.

WHAT!? Yep. You heard me. There’s a cloning exploit right now that lets people clone and create an endless amount of furniture. What it does basically is that the ATA servers can only handle “x” number of requests from a single account at one time, exploiting this weakness causes the server lag to duplicate the items.

Will I show you how to do it? Nope. Why? I want this fixed, not kill KaW.

Have you see a gradual / sudden influx of pets lately? Pets selling dirt cheap, a lot of maxed L10 pets suddenly? Or those screenshots of players on Line with 10-20 of each pet? Well. Look no further, thank the glitch. We all know a player in the trading group with tens of every item and always wondered how, well, now you know.

I won't name names, but a large number of players are exploting this glitch. There's a certain player who clonned a top 10 pet multiple times and traded them away to unsuspecting players for rare/premium items and now that amassed a huge collection through this, a collection of over hundred rare items.
    There's multiple players with 10 and more maxed pets. The clonning exploit is being abused so much, I fear more people know how to do it than don't. You get the gist. The problem is widespread and rampant.

Be warned, it’s as easy as cloning a few hundred pets in 10 minutes. Do not be fooled.

@grant @mark Fix this please. The economy is in ruins. Is anyone listening?

Proof? Give me a few minutes to show you a screenshot taken by a known cloner.

2. Where's the proof!

3. It would be nice to see some proof

4. Lvl 10 pet is because of lion pet giveaway

5. Wrong. Did you read this post?

The exploit started months ago, a player was found with 30K meat and 10K cushions and banned. There's a lot of people including mods who can corroborate this.

Unfortunately it was never patched fully. It's still there, I will not disclose how it is done, but I will share a screenshot of someone with 10 L10 pets and more.

6. Yep there was a guy a while back with like 50k cushions this has been happening since furniture got released.

That account now has nothing at all in showcase and appears to be banned also.

7. Grizzy knows what I'm talking about. You'd be surprised by the amount of players exploting it. ATA banned the guy but never fixed the problem. Now every random person and his friend is clonning furnishings.

Here's to hoping ATA fixes this.

8. Thanks for bringing it up! Our developers are currently looking into this issue. In the meantime, we would prefer to keep it private to not scare away potential culprits. If you suspect someone might be using exploit, feel free to get in touch with us in game.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.