Following the trend, my daily new's report!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Triston Thompson caught going into a hotel with the woman he cheated with. Look I've done it ! I took a excerpt bit of scandel from the latest news and made it in to a thread to keep forums active and alive !! Khloe Kardasian & Tristan Thompson:- Love rat and cheat? Or just a badly mistreated boyfriend? Should she ditch him because once a cheater always a cheater and she deserves so much better than this lowlife? Or should she forgive him and continue to live with him and be his girlfriend for the sake of their new baby daughter ? Me i would forgive the first time it happened but seeing as this has happened many times with countless females.i would drop him and cut him out of my life and move back next to my family a s.a.p .

And now Tristan Thompson's dad is trying to make money writting a book out of this drama.i wouldnt have even gave the baby the father's surname because he doesn't deserve that privilege. And stupidly Khloe Kardasian is believing him and blaming it on the groupies .When he was obviously at fault too and engaging back. i think she should terminate any contact with him. Because her mind will always be on edge now during every away game he has to play. She cant be with him all the time when he has to travel away to all these game's the stress of it all will make her ill. So she should cut all ties with him.
    What do you think though? Should Khloe Kardasian stay or should she leave this cheater ?" style="max-width: 100%;" />

2. Staying with someone who cheated on you is a bad idea 98% of the time. I wouldn't advise it, generally. But then again, celebrities run differently than us common folk. I don't know if the Kardashians (specifically them) even have a sense of reality though, because basically their whole lives are recorded and published. There are reasons I don't keep up with them :lol:

3. I'm not sure if you're playing on the satire or simply spewing celebrity gossip

4. I read that she brought a range of baby travel items such as pram etc.All i hope is she is intending to use them to return back and live in California with her family and start afresh without him.

5. Will you marry me already

6. Okay, but you have to consider that collaboration we spoke about last year.

7. [​IMG] Also you have to bend the knee :)

8. You gotta give me your third party app tho

9. I dont think so. You can talk to me on kaw seeing as you still got me blocked.

10. Then no deal

11. Figured roni would make a thread about the Kardashian’s  attention seeking,publicity stunt, fame garden tools

12. Big respect to you if you do this everyday lol

13. Its news, not new's.

14. It's not its. " Get yourself perfected first demon because you aren't so great yourself with grammar ".

15. *It’s

16. Fine, it's no skin off my nose! Me and Bobcat are collaberating anyway. We will make a great team. I am in awe of his great story telling after reading his mgtd entry thread.

17. Its okay to leave out an '. Thats just laziness. Its not okay to use one when you're not supposed to.
    Also dear lord, your sentence has more grammar mistakes than one written by a 3-year-old high on sugar.

18. Poor demon has nothing better to write. So all he can do is nit pick spellings and grammar to try make himself seem intelligent :- the pathetic lame oaf.