[MGTD] DE0XYS’ Charm collection agency

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: [MGTD] DE0XYS’ Charm collection agency

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 17 2018, 12:50pm

Deoxys don’t derail your thread. You just joined an alliance who betrayed you years back. Yet you still joined them even fighting against them for years. If that’s not desperate I don’t know what is. And yeah, you tried telling everyone that it was a mutual yet you begged them and it was made clear in the terms 
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby DE0XYS on Apr 17 2018, 12:52pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Deoxys don’t derail your thread. You just joined an alliance who betrayed you years back. Yet you still joined them even fighting against them for years. If that’s not desperate I don’t know what is. And yeah, you tried telling everyone that it was a mutual yet you begged them and it was made clear in the terms 

I’m going to try and keep this from going any further

But do you even know who I was years back?
No you do not, you sit here and chat a load of nonsense to make yourself look like you’re winning.

You’re a nobody

A fool

Sh
DE0XYS

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 17 2018, 1:03pm

Don’t think anyone cares who you are. I don’t see anyone saying the name carnage anymore. To be fair carnage the only clan I know who has cfed 3 times in a row... props m8
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Athena on Apr 17 2018, 1:38pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:Why not just look for your own charms and save the cs? Seems like a rip off since charms can be accessible to everyone. All they’ve gotta do is look and post ads in WC. ;)

Good try though. :)
Athena

Postby XxxXCrowXxxX on Apr 18 2018, 9:34am

DE0XYS wrote:

DE0XYS charms collection agency

Are YOU tired of searching for RARE or hard to come buy charms? Need that extra helping hand?

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER

I am here to help!
Simply message me an item you are after and I will help you search

The way this works?
You show or tell me the item(s) you’ve been searching tirelessly for.

I then seek out the item and bid some charms on the item with my own charms!

If the guy/gal is happy to trade the charms cs amount I will then proceed to message you the amount of cs I will invest in this piece for you.
If you are happy then I will get the item for you!

so what do I get out of this?

Depending on how much cs I’ve had to invest into the item for you will depend on how much cs in charms I will receive in paying

Below 100mil cs invested = 30% extra of what I invested you pay me.

( for example)
I used 100mil cs of my own charms to get an item you desire. I then send you the item and you send me 130mil cs back (I get my 100mil back and 30mil payment)

Between 101m - 300m = 25% profit for me

Between 301m - 600m = 20% profit for me

Between 601m - 1b = 15% profit for me

Between 1b - 2b = 10% profit for me

Let me know what you think!

Hopefully the B.B. codes work lol.

From where do u ppl get so kuch extra time in your life, i mean god your so jobless man
XxxXCrowXxxX

Postby DE0XYS on Apr 18 2018, 10:44am

From where do u ppl get so kuch extra time in your life, i mean god your so jobless man

I’ll have you know, I work a very busy work schedule, I Just enjoy my spare time on kaw

This is to benefit both me and the account who is after the charm

That comment was pointless
DE0XYS

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Apr 19 2018, 5:20am

Mixed feeling, personally I do very well hunting things on my own. However,not so much as scam as it is a decent ideal honestly. It's like a convenience store. If your to lazy or can't find what you need at a bigger chain you hit up the smaller one & pay more. Simple plan really, either pay someone to do your dirty work or find it yourself lol.

Over all makes sense, no one works for free. 9/10 people find an item & tell you it costed X amount over the realistic price. Least Deoxys is being honest about charging you for the time & cs he's invested
XxXbatdogXxX

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 19 2018, 7:20am

Prices too high. Its easier to get a better deal than that than pming you. Also extremely shady and the risk of scamming is.. well, huge.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby DE0XYS on Apr 19 2018, 7:51am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Prices too high. Its easier to get a better deal than that than pming you. Also extremely shady and the risk of scamming is.. well, huge.

Yes, agreed if you go ahead and get the item yourself then you will get it cheaper than paying me.

However certain items take a lot of time to search accounts for and some people really can’t be bother so that’s why I’m here.

Also in terms of the risk of scamming is minimulized with help of screenshots In 3rd party apps to prove what has been invested into the desired charm.

So the worry of scamming is drastically reduced.
DE0XYS

Previous

Return to Other KaW Discussion