Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby BIFF__-MaCHiNE-__CANNON on Apr 29 2018, 8:01pm

Nice to see that you fixed charms but now you created a whole new set of problems now you will have statless charm hoarders bulling lb and bc accounts. Pretty sure that will effect you income cosidering those 2 categories generate 99% of your income. But I’m just a noob what do I know
BIFF__-MaCHiNE-__CANNON

Postby AfterLife_RlcKyBoBbY_WoG on Apr 29 2018, 8:55pm

KlLLER__INSTINCT wrote:Nice to see that you fixed charms but now you created a whole new set of problems now you will have statless charm hoarders bulling lb and bc accounts. Pretty sure that will effect you income cosidering those 2 categories generate 99% of your income. But I’m just a noob what do I know

How many statless alts have bullied you? :roll:

The war system is deeply flawed and broken, the entire war system should be overhauled and updated, but ATA has made it clear they don't plan to work on wars. It's been two years since S6, they didn't bother with S7. So all we got is the current war meta, as dated as it is, it is not going to improve unless suddenly ATA decides to invest resources into war.
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't."
AfterLife_RlcKyBoBbY_WoG

Postby SpookySnowflakes on Apr 30 2018, 3:07am

Change to war system will never happen unless we have enough people warring for it to matter. As of now, sadly, I doubt any change will happen
SpookySnowflakes

Postby ivkoni on May 1 2018, 4:46am

Hello , I would like to know how can I get Icon of Agony and how does it work ?
ivkoni

Postby Midget-Lover____ on May 1 2018, 8:23am

Honestly the charm situation just benefits those with alts or willing to buy charms. It’s a loophole that allows the smalls to hit the bigs - so fine. However if this is going to remain as is for wars the matchup system needs to reflect charm bonuses.

It’s ridiculous that I can’t hit and can be hit by non leaderboards because of their charms/ makes allies irrelevant.

If this is going to continue you need to factor in charms and reward stats into matchup like bfe.
Midget-Lover____

Postby GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR on May 1 2018, 8:33am

Just give us a warring season or anything similar inorder for us to have some fun on this app
GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR

Postby Bob_Sacamano on May 1 2018, 9:31am

At least change it to random for a while and add a furniture piece reward for top 100 and 500.. Capping bonus from allies and charms is key along with shortening to 1 week .. Also ban Kos.
Bob_Sacamano

Postby xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx on May 1 2018, 6:25pm

Ban me that’s hillarious bob on what terms
xX___KING_OF_STL___Xx

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on May 2 2018, 3:23am

My thoughts on charms are...the new dev nerfed them as they knew the impact the old dev came back put them right (u got 100x and a pet don't complain!!) and kaboom we now have a charms race...

Overall they're a good thing and have added a new dimension like GH and Shadow Hansel did back in the day they was indeed happy times in S1-2 for those who remember.

They only really affect indi wars (prolly osw power too - is anyone still OSW???) and they are allowing smaller low stat players to whack bigs and LB well that's ok too, just need to find a way round it as we always do.

I think tho as others have already stated here they need to be accounted for when matching in indi wars as a low stat high charm should really rank high on #CR

Make sure you all have a say for dev to consider cheers - Ajax!!
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby DE0XYS on May 2 2018, 3:47am

Anyone who knows me knows I really enjoy the charm trading.

Like AJAX said, it’s brought a new dimension to kaw. It’s bought some life back into it.

Now the only problem I have with charms are how they are not calculated when going into indi war or not calculated in the strength of a person overall (like clan roster sizes)

Now I did an indi war not too long ago. The enemy roster was completely stacked anyways (they had 4 build complete accounts, we had 1)

Their cr8 was the strongest on the roster though yet if devs made match ups include bfe when making matches he/she should have been cr1.

The raw stats of this cr8 was 1/3 of our cr1 size yet could eat him up easily!

TL:DR

Make bfe count when match making in indi wars.
DE0XYS

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion