Returning

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by sandyman, Apr 3, 2018.

1. None of you would remember me if I gave you the name of my past accounts, but I have returned after four years of inactivity. A lot has changed, I cannot say whether or not it is for the better. WC, unfortunately, seems to have gotten even worse, and it seems to be somewhat harder for a newer account to ascend the ranks. Again, not saying it’s bad, just different. Aside from the features, has there been any change in the community’s mentality over the last four years I should know about?

2. Staying active during the eb events will grow you fast. We still have a lot of old school guys out there. The ranks of players have filled with a bunch of snowflakes. Mods still play favorites amongst the community. All clans have open doors as they try to kill the harder ebs, so a lot of jumpers.

3. You could also go in the polar opposite growth route and dedicate your build to just PvP events like me.

You grow just as fast and it's hilariously easy once you catch on to the few finer points.

4. This is true if you're of the type

5. Your build is terrible for all kinds of pvp.. Not to mention terrible for growth

6. Considering I don't use Epic Battles to grow, but instead the massive amount of Silver Bars i earn in PvP events and regular legends, I'd have to disagree.

But EB Fairies are allowed to think whatever they want. Denials a hell of an addiction these days.

7. Your build doesn't do much unless vs new player

8. Im quite dedicated to pvp. Done more wars than most and I can tell you, your build is not good.

10. I’m highly interested in hearing about this. Italics on my interest on both currently as well as the past instance 4 years ago that caused you to use that word. In order to avoid derailing this topic I would not object if you made a new topic for the subject.